Chapter 28

I'm extremely sorry for the late update, hope you all enjoy this one :)

"That's my son!"

Romano declares as he sees Erika coming out of the building carrying a very excited boy. In his excitement he tries to get out but is stopped by Giovanni.

"We cannot just show up like this, so keep quiet let's see where they are heading to" he states making Romano groan.

"They better not be going to that club" but he shuts up hearing a warning growl from Enzo.

Julian chuckles at the scene, Rom can really be a drama queen sometimes and as for Enzo he too is not far away to be one. But never the less it's really fun to see both the men so worked up right now.

"Stop it Enzo, it's too funny and relax Rom she is going picnic with your son. Look at the basket and blanket and anyway the club doesn't open at this time anyway" he informs gaining a glare from both the guys.

The men inside the jeep look at him curiously while he grins proudly at the news.

"How did you know?" Rom looks suspiciously at his friend.

Julian's grins gets wide, "May be I had been there before once or twice?"

Rolling his eyes as his brother who definitely is in need of a mate among all of them so he can just stop taking offers from any and every girl that come his way for no strings attach sex, Enzo just keeps focus on his mate who is more important to him right now.

"She looks different than the last time I saw her. Also is it just me or the baby is a bit older?" he asks curiously looking at the baby for the first time.

"It's due to our genes I was expecting something like this. And now that I have seen him, I think my son may have developed some powers too" Rom smiles smugly.

Oh he is going to love to see what powers his boy holds.

Giovanni follows Erika as she makes her way to the park. He definitely wants to check what powers the baby holds so they can be prepared to handle the boy when time comes.

By the looks of the situation the boy is way too attached with Erika. So, they need to check the situation with the kid first.

"It's high time we test it" he murmurs.

The three of them look at Giovanni suspiciously not knowing what is he planning at? Enzo's focus on Erika and the baby wavers to look at his father not knowing what he is talking about.

"What does that mean?"

Giovanni starts the car slowly following them so they won't be spotted while he explains the boys about his plan.

"If he has some powers as Romano claims then that means he will sense us as danger and may be he'll react to it. We need to check the boy's capability before showing ourselves. I don't want to get ambushed by him. God knows I already have had enough shock for a life time in the recent weeks"

They all nod getting a bit curious about the boy after all it was a rare occasion to find a kid who has genes of not just a vampire but a witch as well and not just any witch but one know for he hidden powers.

Giovanni parks the car near where Erika is, so they can watch both Erika and baby carefully. After watching them for a while they let there scents out so the kid can sense them.

Mesmerized, Enzo watches carefully how his mate interacts with the kid like he is her own. He has never seen her like this before.

It was like yesterday she used to follow his brothers all around the house or everywhere they were she was there all along. But right now, she is here with a baby and she hate baby with everything in her but still she is taking care of him.