Chapter 36

Hi, A quick warning to all the readers this chapter is a (BoyxxBoy) so if you're not comfortable please skip this chapter and the next one after this. Hope you all can understand. Happy reads! :D

Julian drives off after seeing his baby girl, shock would have been the under statement of the century when she confessed about what he was sure to hide from everyone.

He was a closet gay not that he knew it before meeting a puppy dog eyed little monster as his mate one year ago.

He was shocked at the revelation that his mate is a guy.

He first thought was that his wolf was getting confused but as he saw the guy again he was sure that Evan Miles was his one and only mate.

That kid was so excited seeing him and finding they were mates, that Julian felt unease. There was no way was he gay how could he? All his life Julian had chased girls and suddenly there was his mate the happiest day of his life to be tarnished by the one single fact that his mate was a guy.

Julian curses and stops his car as he remembers the day as clear as sky, when he had rejected his mate. The heartbroken face he saw of the boy was forever tattooed on his brain.

Evan a sweet little thing, but Julian's rejection broke the little guy's world. Now after all this time Julian regrets taking his decision so rashly not giving the boy a chance in his life and dismissing him just like a stone on his way.

Julian had been gone shit crazy, after that encounter with his mate he felt no attraction to girls at all. It was like all he could see was the warm brown eyes of the boy that was his mate.

He hits the steering wheel in anger and puts his head on the head rest of his seat as he remembers the last time he had seen his puppy. It was the annual meeting in one of his company, where unfortunately his mate works too.

He had been so close to him yet so far, it was bloody hard to sit still for a whole hour without touching him as his scent lingered on the air and his shy glances to him wasn't helping either.

He had a whole new level of respect for his elder brother that day as he wondered how Enzo could handle tiger's scent without claiming her and he had controlled his wolf for a whole decade straight!

Julian had the last straw when a colleague of his had gone and ruffled Evan's hair, as he had practically snapped the guy's neck for touching what was his!

He had said some hurtful words to his mate that day making the boy cower with his own mate and once again leaving him with tears. He had been so miserable without his mate that he had to do something for his brother and tiger.

He had pushed all of his brother's buttons to rile him up and finally he confessed that Erika was his mate but still his brother remains so unaffected.

But thanks to that witch, they are finally together but he still curses his idiot brother for treating his mate so casually.

All Enzo could thing is of work, damn his brother to not see how much his behavior is affecting his mate.

Julian curses himself as he realizes that he is doing the same with his own mate. Julian had collected every single detail about his mate as he could and knew it was true that Evan was the sweetest soul as tiger quoted in this earth.

He was a straight 'A' guy all his life, a perfect son, friend, student and a perfect mate for Julian if only he was a girl.

He growls as he remembers tiger's words how Evan had thought about changing his gender, it hurt Julian to think that he had done this to his mate.