Chapter 14

"This is amazing!" Erika grins as she enters the ballroom. Seeing her excited, Julian feels proud to take this decision. He looks around to find his family just to see their faces when he takes Erika in the room, well he must say she looks quiet different after a little change.

When she came out in the dress, he couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing. She looks beautiful, just like a fallen Angel. He knew, she was hiding this gorgeous body inside all those baggy clothes but he never thought she could look this good!

The dress is perfect, a crème color long sleeveless dress that fits her body like a glove & showcases her body alluringly. He will definitely have to keep his eye on her if he don't he is sure someone will try & take her away.

Suddenly seeing her all dolled up, he knew their Tiger has finally grown up. He takes her to the bar away from all the curious eyes that has been focused on her the moment she entered. He sees the Twins with their mates in their arms standing as beautifully. He makes his way towards them & pats Finn's back.

"Hello people having fun?" The twin's smiles at their brother & give a hug, "What took you so long?" Sean asks smiling. "Well, my date tonight took a bit longer to get ready & look pretty just for me" he chuckles.

"Tiger & pretty?" they both laugh. Julian shakes his head before stating. "Be ready to eat your words. May I introduce my date tonight, Lady Erika Thomas" Erika grins seeing the disbelief in the boys faces before scowling at them & hitting both in their arms.

"Good evening, Mr. Twinkies. Lovely to meet you & Ladies I must say you look flawless as ever" she smiles bowing to the girls who looks at her stunned.

"Wow Tiger, you clean up good" whistles Finn while Sean kisses her cheeks. "It's a pleasure to have you with us tonight. You look every ounce of lady for the night" he winks making her laugh.

"I'm honored. So where's Gio & Marisa?" she asks looking around. "They are somewhere here, of course Dad & Enzo must be with some clients while Ma is busy with her friends."

Julian says his goodbye to them & takes Erika to meet others. Erika smiles & greets everyone with whom Julian introduces here. "I'm feeling like a Cinderella right now!" she whispers to Julian as they dance.

"But you are a Cinderella for the night & I'm your Fairy Godfather, as the sun rise this will all disappear. I just hope that your prince accepts you before you disappear completely from his life." He states & she looks at him in confusion.

As the song ends he sees his father with the twins & makes his way over there. "Who is Julian dancing with? I didn't know he was bringing a date tonight" Enzo asks to no one.

All the his family member just shrugs & looks everywhere except him, he tries to see the face of the girl who is with Julian but can't as she is been blocked by Julian. "Do we know her?" he asks the twin who just smiles sipping their drinks. He narrows his eyes at the boys, before focusing on the couple making their way to them.

As Julian makes his way to his family he smirks hiding Erika behind his back. "Ma you look lovely tonight!" he kisses her cheeks. "& you guys seemed busy making some deals" Julian states to his dad who nods trying to see the face of the little fellow hiding behind Julian.

Julian chuckles before pulling her from behind his back "Ma & gentlemen, it's my honor to introduce to you Lady Erika Thomas!" he states happily.

Enzo sips his drink just as Julian introduces his date to all, making him spit it out in shock & all over Erika. Due to so many scents mixed in this party, he couldn't even point her before.

"Enzo!" shrieks everyone as all the drink spreads on her dress. Enzo coughs till tears falls down his eyes. He couldn't believe his eyes at what he sees, he knew she was stupid but his own blood could be so idiot was even more shocking. He tries to compose himself as the coughing continues & he thumbs his chest.

"Awe, I knew she looked beautiful, but Enzo you don't have to cry man!" Finn teases his big brother who still has series of coughs. Even in that state he manages to pull out a glare at his brother.

"Went in wrong pipe" he groans wiping his tears as his mother soothes his back. Julian helps a murderous looking Erika clean the drink with napkin. "You always ruin things for me!" she shouts at him as she tries to think of ways to murder him!

"Same can be said about you & why the hell is she here?" he says looking at her then points at Julian who just tries to calm a raging tiger. She pushes Enzo a bit & hits on his chest for ruining her evening before she excuses herself to go clean up.

She rushes to the bathroom cursing Enzo for ruining her dress. "What was that for?" Enzo looks at the retreating back of Erika with narrow eyes.

"That was for you being a Jerk to her. She was so looking forward for this night & you just ruined it for her" Julian sighs.

"A little warning would have been better, before you brought her here & anyway have you lost your mind? Why did you bring her here?" he whisper yells at his brother for his stupidity then looks at his father accusingly.

"Pa this just plain crosses the line! She isn't supposed to be here, what are all of you thinking?" he shakes his head knowing a new headache coming from this girl once again. All these years, all his family members did is giving her everything she wants, don't they see the danger they are pulling her to & themselves.

Julian looks at his brother before speaking "We all know she always wanted to come here ever since we were kids, so it was a perfect moment" Enzo looks at his brother incredulously.

"Are you out of your mind? Just because she wanted, you can't give everything to her Julian & anyway we are no longer kids! You should have thought better about this. Every single one of you have spoiled her rotten" he pushes Julian's shoulder hard before leaving them, but Julian stops him.

"What has she ever done so wrong, that you are so displeased with everything she does? Why do you always have to hurt her Enzo? What's wrong, if I or anyone of us wants to see her happy or spoil her?" he asks. Enzo chuckles darkly before looking straight in the eyes of his brother showing his dominance.

"The wrong you ask my brother is she never was, is or will be part of our world & its better if she learns it soon. If you haven't figure it out yet then let me tell you, she is a trouble magnet & as far away as she is from us it's better!" he snarls as he once again tries to walk away only to stop on his tracks by the next words that escapes from Julian.

"If no one does then I'll protect & handle her, if any trouble occurs to her or due to her. May be, I want to make her part of our world or if I may say more clearly, make her my world! I want her as my mate!" Julian states making all of them look at him stunned.

Marisa gasps as Julian makes the announcement. "This is what I am talking about, look what has she already done, make us fight! So, dear brother try as you might & I dare you try making her yours!" Enzo challenges.

Gio holds Julian's shoulder as he is about to reply "This is not the time nor the place to talk about these matters, if you two haven't already noticed you are gathering a lot of unwanted attention!" he warns.

Enzo drops his gaze to the eavesdroppers, who starts pretending they didn't hear anything, before looking around for that lil piece of shit for all this happening! Whom his dear brother claimed to mate & make her his world? The Fuck!