Chapter 01

Hi! Readers, I hope you enjoy my story. I don't know if it's up to mark but please give it a try. I'm just an amateur writer who will make loads of mistake but I hope I don't disappoint you. So without further duo please continue! Happy reads!! And Thanks for giving it a go. Don't forget to leave your views and votes!!!

Affection Series:-

1. Mate's Affection

2. Warrior's Affection

3. Restrained Affection

4. Sweet Affection

5. Devil's Affection

"Is she here yet?"

Finn thumbs the steering wheel checking the ground for any sign of the girl. They need to get to her today with hook or by crook. She had them waiting for far too long but not anymore.

"Nope"

"Are you sure, she hasn't gone in? I really don't want to drag her out here creating some drama. It will only give us more unwanted attention"

Sean eyes snap to the car that just parked few row down them so he nods to the partner in crime with him. Finn grins as he sees the target being set.

Show time!

Unknown to the fact what's waiting her, she walks out of her car humming a song just as she pulls her bag a bit high on her shoulder she hears them.

"Hey Erika. Going somewhere?"

That single line is enough for her to send chills as she slowly turns to face them, she waves her hand slowly at them before calculating the distance between her and the door and the boys who she is sure hell bent to trap her no matter what?

She should have handled them the first time they approached with that stupid idea, when the time was right instead of running and hiding away.

This day would have come sooner or later and now the consequences will be drawn. But, she won't give up not until she fights back so with a wide grin she looks behind them.

"Hey girls"

Erika waves at someone behind the boys back before making it a run to the door just when the boys turn their back to find no one.

The twin curses before going for a run to catch her. Erika grins in victory when her hand lands on the door handle.

But she forgot the part how fast the boys can run when out of no where she is being jerked back with her bag.

No matter how much she struggles to get free she can't they will always be stronger than her. She even tries to scream for help but nope.

Not wanting to hear any of her shouts one of the boys holds her mouth shut with his hand which she successfully bites in pure defense.

"Please let me go, I'll be late and then get detention. I really don't want to get involved with all of this. Come on guys anything, I'll do anything but not this"

No matter how much she begs it's no use as her fate is already been set the moment she called them her best friends. Now no matter what, she is stuck with them as in forever, which is a long way to go.

Knowing nothing can be done now she let them take her waiting for her chance to escape.

Just when they think she gave up she tries to get away once again.

Finn tries to stop her but unfortunately Erika's bag lands on his head, making him curse her once again. He yells holding his head in hand.

This girl always catches him off guard.