Chapter 48

Hey there all of you reading this story, I'm amazed the readers that have been increasing and the votes I have been getting for last few days. So, all I want to say thank you to each and every one of you who has been reading and voting for this story.

Even if you are the silent readers I appreciate the way you guys are interested and reading it.

So a big THANK YOU!! to all out there, without you guys this story and I'm nothing so it's really great to be connected to you in anyway I can. Happy Reads :)

Erika hums as she makes the sandwich and puts it in her mouth before she carries her bag and moves to lock the door. The sandwich drops from her mouth as she turns around startle to see Enzo standing in the road against his car with his arms and legs fold.

She looks at the floor at her poor sandwich she made with so much effort. So, she shrugs as she picks it up and dusts the dirt before eating it once again.

All the while Enzo watches his mate and as she eats the food she dropped once again he can't help but shake his head in disagreement.

"Didn't anyone tell you never to eat food covered with dirt?" he asks as she walks to him.

"But mom said never to waste food especially if it's made with love and effort" she explains as she takes the last bite.

"Who exactly made it?" he narrows his eyes as he looks at her house door to see if someone is there.

She points at herself as his answer before taking a look at his car. She hasn't seen this one before.

She stops to admire it as she looks at him. "Why are you here? Is it to warn me again like last time?" she worries.

Enzo pulls her between his legs before locking it. She puts her hand on his chest as he holds her waist,

"What do I have to do to make you forget my callousness towards you for that day?" he asks feeling guilty.

She pushes his speck a bit up before stating, "Hmm an exotic weekend in Bahamas loads of mysterious sex and may be some" Enzo closes her mouth with his.

"You will never stop talking about sex will you?' he asks.

Erika swans in his arm as she grins, "Not until you give up?"

"Uh-huh, wait a little bit longer" he bites her ear playfully.

"Okay, I won't force you to loose your virginity to me" she teases him.

"You are having way too much fun with me being a virgin, aren't you?" he smiles in amusement.

"Of course I'm, not many girls are lucky enough to have a guy who waits for her to give his 'V' card to" she wiggles her eyes as she puts her arms around his neck.

"Fair enough" he comments.

Erika hugs him and they both stay in each other embrace until Enzo pulls her away from him.

"Get in the car" he orders all of a sudden ruining their moment.

"Enzo" she calls in confusion but he just glares at her.

Erika silently sits in the car and don't say a word as he drives her to the campus. And as soon as she gets out of the car Enzo drives off without saying goodbye.

"Ya bye, I love you too! It's so great that you care and thanks for the ride. I really feel special" she shouts looking at the way his car went.

"I knew your first floor of the brain was empty" Travon comments as he sees her waving her hands manically to the empty road.