Chapter 16

The twins drags Erika to their room before asking her "Take it off!" they say in same time. Erika just looks at them weirdly. "Huh?"

Sean sighs "take off your t-shirt tiger we need to see, how your chest became breast in a night. I mean you were flat till day & boom you got girls thing hanging in the ball room" she looks at them like they got two heads.

"What the hell is wrong with you two? I'm not stripping in front of you. Have you gone mad? Isn't your mate enough for you, jeez guys yuck!" she makes faces at them & try to move past them but gets tackled by the boys.

"Not until you prove it. I mean you were a guy our whole life you can't suddenly be a girl & mess the equilibrium. Now every time we see you, we see a girl! You are one of us! How come we never saw it, that's insane" Finn groans.

"You son of a, the hell I will show you. Now move you jerk, I never asked you two to show your things, so piss off!" she shouts.

The twins grins "If you are so curious, we can show you" then they open their pant's belt.

"If you dropped your pants, I'll make sure you can never get it up for your mates, you morons!" she screams before kicking them both & rushing out of the door.

She crash in the arms of Enzo, "What the fuck?" he swears glaring at her. She gets up from the floor before pulling her t-shirt down & running out. After a while, both the twins come out tucking their shirts in their pants.

"It's was so much fun. Did you see her face it was priceless. I can't wait to do it again" they hi-fi each other laughing.

Enzo looks at them suspiciously, but don't say anything before collecting his files & going in his room.

Ali watches everything from the halls with tears in her eyes as she rushes out of the house. She feels pain in her chest as she witness the whole scene horrified feeling betrayed by her mate.

Erika avoids the twins as much as she can in the school but the twins find someway to tease her. She threatens them every time they tease her but it's not enough to chase them away, so they can leave her alone!

The girl's stares quietly as the twins tease Erika. "Would you two just drop it already?" Erika shouts pulling their ears. "Ouch! Stop & you need to come back later for dinner" Sean replies rubbing his ear.

She takes her seat sighing "Why?" Sean pulls her pony before taking his own seat & smiling at his mate. "Well your mom's not in the town so our mom wants you to eat properly, which can only happen if she feeds you. Why didn't you say anything about your mom not being at home?" he enquires.

"Don't worry, Mr. Gomez is looking after my dinner quiet well & how did you know mom's not home?" she looks at them suspiciously.

"Julian told" Finn speaks as he plays with Ali's hair. "Ok, I'll come by" Erika states opening her bag. "No, you are coming straight to our place after school" Finn commands & she nods.

"Hey Marisa, I heard I'm the guest of honor tonight!" Erika calls as she enters the kitchen.

"Yes you are, after that wonderful ball room you deserve it" she smiles handing her some cookies. She jumps up on the counter & swings her legs.

"How?" she asks curiously.

"Because you are acquainted with us, the people that were in there were very pleased to meet you. So, it worked as a deal breaker to us. Due to your appearance we got some really good deals for our business, so thank you!" Gio replies as he kisses her cheek.

"Wow! Really, that's great does that mean I get some shares in your company?" she asks making him chuckles.

"Don't even dream about it" Enzo warns as he enters the kitchen & takes out a bottle of water from the fridge.