Chapter 27

The silence that had occurred after the confession was broken like a glass as Julian laughs clapping his hands together after a while.

This was the moment he had been waiting his entire life! He can't help but grin like a fool.

"Finally, big brother, finally you admit that she is your fucking mate! If only you had accepted the truth ages ago may be we wouldn't have to pull our hair searching for her everywhere" he shouts at his idiot brother.

But it was a bad idea to tease his brother because in a blink of an eye Enzo stands breathing on Julian's face leaving Rom.

"Don't you dare disrespect me Julian!" he snarls as Julian just rolls his eyes.

No matter how strong his brother is Julian knows that Enzo won't have it in him to hurt one of his own.

"I'm not scared of you. Now, that the truth is out you are going all possessive for her? For your information she isn't your mate officially and the club she is working is a non-human club" he spats back.

Enzo growls loudly in rage thinking someone touching her in ways only he can. No one will dare!

Shaking his head to get a grip at his thoughts about this news Giovanni jumps in to hold Enzo by the back of his neck slamming him on the wall.

"Get a hold of your anger, Enzo! I won't repeat myself" Giovanni snarls near Enzo's ear.

Never in his entire life had Giovanni thought his own son will be hiding such an important and crucial thing from him. He really don't know whether to congratulate that finally his son got mate or strangle his neck for keeping it a secret from everyone.

Now that his father has a hold of Enzo Julian knows he can freely waltz the room and happily watch the drama that will follow after. Oh he can't wait to tell his mother about it he knows first she will be happy then shock and he hopes that she becomes angry with Enzo.

Oh, how he wishes his mother for once be a bit angry at Enzo and he can finally enjoy the moment where his big brother was at the receiving end of his mother wrath but not him or the twins.

Everyone knows how much of a mama's boy Enzo is after all he hasn't done anything wrong in eyes of his mother in all his life.

He can't help but smile as how all of the three of Antonio's brother had been waiting for a little slip from Enzo side but this was the ultimate moment where he not slipped but down right dig a hole for himself.

He turns to see his friend cursing lowly as he rubs his neck before walking to him.

"You okay?" Julian asks Rom.

Rom simply glares at Julian when Julian pats his shoulder grinning. Looking back at Enzo amusement is all he feels as he rubs his neck watching the scenery.

Must say that fucker's hold is good. A little more pressure and his neck would be snapped right then and there.

"You are such an A-hole" Rom pushes his friend playfully.

"Well it definitely worked, didn't it?" Julian winks.

Rom just rolls his eyes at his friend, all this while he was playing along with Julian. He had been noticing Enzo's every move the moment he got in and just as he heard Julian talk about Erika and the club he knew what exactly his friend was doing, he was trying to rile up Enzo and Rom was just helping him with that.

He had a gut feeling at the ball dance when Enzo had swift her off from him for the last dance knowing Enzo, he isn't the type to associate with a woman sexy or not.