Chapter 52

"No"

"Yes"

"It can't be, you lie"

"No I'm not. You know I have good memory"

"How? This must be a nightmare"

"Don't worry; I'm sure your kids can have something special, you know"

"This is ridiculous, not fair at all"

"What can we do once he looses his virginity he is as good as anyone"

"Please don't talk that way no matter how much I love you; it's still weird to hear the V thing from you"

"You are such a drama queen anyway"

Rom had come barging in the house and left Gio with Erika before she could even form a thought and dash from the house. And the moment she got enough sense and carry Gio inside the house and let his spread his color boxes and everything he had started to fill in her the things he had heard when they were at Crystal's before Erika and Enzo had come in.

The moment Erika knew Enzo's blood will be back to normal she has been having a fit. She didn't like the fact about it at all and due to which she has been throwing not just fit but arguing with Little Gio.

"What do I do now? Does he know?" she whines lying on the floor and looking in the ceiling

"How would I know ask him?" Gio grumbles as he sticks out his tongue and try to concentrate.

"I can't, they have gone to visit Crystal's"

"Don't remind me, daddy totally abandoned me this time. So, I'm stuck with you. I can never understand grown ups"

"Shut up Gio, we got bigger problem to handle"

"It's your problem not mine and anyway you are here to baby-sit me not eat baby's brain"

"I thought you weren't a baby anymore" she grumbles

"What do we do now the grown ups has left us" he asks putting his color pen down and looking at her expectantly.

It's no use to do anything with her constant whining and talks.

"I don't know normal is boring these days. I was looking forward for some action today but Enzo left me here with you. We can't even sneak in well....oh yes want to go meet my mom's grave? That's where I met you, you know?" she perks up

She has been debating when to go but something always came up guess nothing else to do so she better wrap this up too.

She hurriedly texts Enzo, she is going to meet her mother. After helping Gio dress up and locking the house they walk out.

"I hate this" Gio grumbles as he pulls on his tie Erika insisted he wears.

"Hey, you look cute. You should wear dress suit all the time" she grins pinching his chubby cheeks

"Ah, where did you even get a dress my size?" he complains as he once again tries to unbutton the shirt and Erika swats his hand away in warning.

"Oh I had it all along, but never got chance to dress you up. We are going to visit your grandmother so you need to be presentable just like a gentleman" she sighs happily

"I hate dressing up, mommy does it all the time" he complains

Finally they reach the graveyard. Gio let go of Erika's hand and look around the place before focusing on Erika as she kneels down to put some fresh flowers on her mother's grave.

"Hey mom, what's up? You doing well in hell, oh that rhymed. Hope they are burning you in boiling hot oil and making you as crisp as potato chips, you know for leaving your one and only most precious daughter alone...