Chapter 23

Waiting, waiting that's all he could do right now. All his work has to be stop until the waiting ends. So, now staring at himself in the mirror in front playing the game of domination with his wolf is all he is been doing to kill his time.

The wolf glees trying to come forward but Enzo had already mastered to control his other half. He had been doing it for so long that now it comes as easy as breathing to him. Enzo sighs as he commands his wolf to lay down back he is too bored to play.

Just as he walks to pull a file from his drawer his phone beeps letting him know the target is set.

Peter sighs as he follows Josh the officer who hasn't been in his duty for quiet sometime. Josh is one of the most decent officer of the town but sometimes the one who seems decent can be the most indecent alive.

Josh has been seen going way out to the places where he isn't stationed, so to confirm the theory that he has been involved in some things he shouldn't have, Peter was keeping an eye on Josh.

The last of the boxes are put inside the truck so it can be driven to the order place Josh locks the door. Surveying the place around once more, he drives back to his office. The orders he has been getting are now out of hand, it's really hard for him to cover his disappearance so he needs to find someone else to help him out.

If anyone found out that he is the one responsible for all the drugs dealing in the town as well the weapons and blood being transported without anyone's knowledge he is as good as dead.

Pouring some water in his glass when he reaches his office, he walks in his room to cough it all out as he sees the men he was terrified of.

"How may I help you?" he smiles.

He knows too well why they are here, it wasn't a shock to see them here but he thought they would be a bit late but he underestimated their power.

Philip raises a brow at the man too bored already from this shit, as he tries to speak up Andrew puts his leg on the table to tell he will be calling the shots.

"Yes how about the list of places you send those trucks to" Andrew asks as he looks at the paper on the desk.

They have been trying to catch the bastard who was responsible for all the deaths that were happening recently inside as well outside of the town but they never knew the culprit would be the one who should protect those lives.

"What are you talking about?"

Josh clears his throat as he tries to act clueless, all he has to do is make them believe he is innocent so the trucks can reach their destination before being caught.

Philip yawns as he looks around the room to find something much more interesting than these two men in the room. Where the hell is Enzo? If Enzo didn't show up in two minutes he will get out of here may be he can do some shopping on the way back, he is in mood for some chicken. Peter trance breaks as Josh shutters.

"I really don't know what you are talking about I never meant to target anyone"

Peter had had enough for this bullshit. He gets up to walk out.

"Then who is it you are targeting, Josh?"

Enzo's cold voice sends chill in Josh veins as he looks at Enzo wide eyed. Peter sighs as he once again takes his place may be he will have to make some sandwich instead.

"You have it all wrong, I haven't done anything" Josh shutters as he wipes sweat off his face.

Enzo kicks the chair away, under from Josh which leads his land. Sitting on the edge of the desk he looks down directly in Josh's eyes with his hands fold on his lap. The one thing Enzo hates while interrogating is the amount of time being wasted by the culprit who tries to defend acting all innocent.