Chapter 49

As soon as everyone's head snaps towards the newcomer the men standing bow down to their knees.

"My Grace" addresses Adrian.

"Oh, you lots are awful. Now get up and give me some hugs I have been craving" Crystal laughs.

One by one the men get up walking towards but as soon as Adrian gets loser she moves away walking in the store.

"Are we all standing whole day out in the sun? Now come on get in" she grins winking his way.

Adrian simply rolls his eyes before following her.

"She is so bossy" Rom murmurs making his son snicker at him.

He looks at Vivian who is busy to take out things that their son may need for later if he gets cranky and start his infamous tantrums, before getting in the store.

"I thought you wanted a hug" Rom comments as soon as they all get in the book store.

"I changed my mind and anyway bowing on your knees really? What is this Royalties Era?" Crystal waves her hand in front of her face.

"Ha-Ha. Now, get here and give us a hug. I want to introduce my son to you"

Rom can't get enough of telling people he has a son. Even sometimes he can't believe he has one. After walking on this earth for so long and craving a family of his own who actually cares for him and whom he can protect was all he had been craving for and now after all these times he can finally has one.

He was always jealous feeling empty when he saw his friends happy with their mates and children. But he was the lonely one. Always going back home to an empty, cold house.

But now the same house is filled with love and laughter by his mate and son. Oh he loves to call Gio his son.

Crystal smiles sadly watching him. She has seen him grow up from a mere boy to the man he is now. The world may find him ruthless and scary but to her he is just a man who had always wanted a family to love and someone to love him back.

He never had anyone to protect and love him back then but now he has a family of his own. She was never this happy for so long but now seeing him happy makes her happy too.

"Look at you. You got a family finally, oh and he looks exactly like you. The moment I saw you all I knew he was yours. Same wild hair, those piercing green eyes and he even have a temper just like you" she teases as she strokes his cheeks lovingly.

"How've you been?" Rom worries as he engulfs her in his arms and gets surrounded by the same sweet fragrance which always gave him as sense of security.

"I feel better after I saw you all here. Been long" she whispers.

"Okay now time to meet my son. Ta-Da" Rom holds Gio in his arms who have been looking at the exchange between his father and this fairy for quiet sometime stunned.

"Gio, meet the queen Crystal, and Crystal my Son Giovanni Alec Reid"

"Hello there little Gio, it's nice to finally meet you" Crystal goes to touch his cheeks but Gio wins her out as he makes the first move.

"Crystal" Gio whispers in awe as he touches her cheeks with his finger and pokes it to see if it's real or not.

And the chaos occurs as both of them start to scream at once.

The memory buried deep inside somewhere comes at Crystal in full force and she can't help but stand still as the time seems to stop from her side but it starts in something else.

Rom tries to soothe his son as he keeps screaming like someone has stuck a hot iron rod in his hands.

"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" he keeps crying for Vivian.