Chapter 55

Hey you all, how've you all been? So, I want to inform you all that "Mate's Affection" is coming to an end. Not many chapters remain, I know I'm sad too but a good news I may be making a follow up story of it.

I'm planning Adrian's story next where you will be able to see Erika as well as she is too stubborn to let go. So, hope you enjoy this chapter and have fun! :)

"So, what's this?"

"None of your concern"

"Okay, then what's this?"

"It's my business"

"What about that and that or that oh look this too, ah this one, right here, oh my god you have to tell me what's this for?"

"I swear of every lord out there tiger, if you don't shut your trap and get out of the room I will inject on your butt"

"Jeez, I'm going, I'm going no need to go ape shit on me"

As per instructions from Enzo the medial team has been set on the house for the twins so they don't have to go out of the house for safety reason.

That's why from the last few hours Dr. Matt has been setting up his tools along with the nurses as fast as they can.

That's how Erika found them and has been harassing them none stop asking about every single instrument in the room. But, Dr. Duck being with the family for too long knows what exactly will shut their tiger. Just a threat on injecting her is enough to drive her off from the room.

"Shut up you guys" Erika grumbles pouting and folding her hands on her chest as she goes to sit on the couch.

The boys can't help but laugh as they see her. They had warn her off before hand to not go in the room and disturb their ducky but does she listens to anyone? No!

Everyone knows how much she is scared of injection just a word of it and she runs off to the far end of the world.

"Hey now we did told you not to irritate him. And anyway it would have been great to see him inject you after all this time" Sean wraps his arms around her shoulder and pulls her in his chest.

"Totally worth it, would have made my day" Finn smiles taking seat next to Erika and ruffling her hair.

"Remember that time she had got the flue from us and she too had to get inject? Oh god, she was screaming and fighting off everyone that they had to tie her down.

"Ya and I remember not seeing her for weeks after that as she was scared if she is with us she will have to get injection again"

"Still that hurt like a bitch. I hate you both for giving me the flue. I can still feel the pain whenever I remember that day" Erika shivers

"Oh come on, you always blame us for everything! You were the one who didn't wanted to leave our side that whole day and you went so far to sleep in between us" Sean states

"How can I leave you both, you were burning so much and it was so cold so it was better to be between you too. It was warm like right now. You guys are always warm" she snuggles to their sides.

"Whoa, what is this, a threesome?" Julian shouts at them in mock horror

"It's better than that ass banging you do" Fin wiggles his brow at him

"No cool bro so not cool" Julian shakes his head

"Where's Evan?" Erika asks him as she doesn't see him peaking out of behind Julian looking all red as flustered

"In the office, no one's there to look out so he is handling the things" Julian sighs missing his mate so much.

"Why is he handling the office? Where is Enzo?" Erika enquires