Chapter 26: Leah Explains

Enjoy,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's POV

"What?" I said confused looking up at her as my dad signed shaking his head mumbling to himself.

"Leah, please just go. We'll talk later." Dad said looking over at her and she raised an eyebrow at him.

"My mother?" I said making sure I heard her and she nodded her head. My dad groaned standing up and started to pace around the room again. Leah then nodded her head and I shook mine. "It doesn't make sense." I told her, "Your lying." I added and she shook her head.

"Jake, I know your in too much pain to noticed if I'm lying or not, but your really are my son." She said, I blinked at her then looked at my dad. I exhaled a breath and looked at her.

"Explain, how your my mother." I told her and she nodded her head sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"The Alpha's of the Dark-Forest Pack haves a secret history with me, Cleo, Dracka, Jamison, and Rain." She started and I interrupted her.

"Who are Dracka, Jamison, and Rain?" I asked and she nodded her head looking up at the ceiling.

"Dracka, he's the Moon in the story. He created the Darks and pretty much hates me." She told me and I nodded my head, "Jamison,  he is umm...Cleo's mate." She said.

"Wait! I thought that the Cleo, the silver wolf didn't have a mate?"

"No she wasn't suppose to, but theirs more to the story of Silverest. You see after she defeated the leader of the Darks, she really didn't kill him. The whole town had a party and Cleo couldn't take it, she really didn't kill him like the town thought. A few days later she ran off and collapse in the middle of the woods where she was found and caught by Darks. They took her and the leader of the Darks was going to kill her but thought it would be better to watch her die slowly. After two weeks the leaders had some Darks bring her out into to woods because he thought she was dead, but really she past out from hungry. Two hours later Jamison, a rouge, found her almost dead. He took her to his cave and after about a year brought her back to health. That's when Jamison told her that she was his mate."

"What happened then?" I questioned

"That night they.....umm...mated, if you know what I mean. I didn't want them finding each other and doing all that. It wasn't good for Silverest because she haves to protect her village, so I went to go talk to them. I told Cleo that she would have to give up being Silverest and she made a deal with me that I agreed to."

"What?"

"She asked for me to split up Silverest's power between her and Jamison, so I did. Years later the Darks invaded the village and Cleo got killed protecting her village and mate. the town was crying for days but mostly Jamison, weeks later he couldn't stand it anymore and died also leaving the village to defend for themselves." She finished and I stared at her amazed, I can't believe their was more to the story that my dad tells the children of the pack all the time.

"That's amazing, I didn't know that." I said and she nodded her head.

"Jamison actually looks like an older version of Drake." She added and I looked at her confused, an older version of Drake, that's weird. "Then their's Rain," She nodded her head looking up at the ceiling, "He's..um..Dracka and mine's child."

"Child?"

"Yes, but he a weird one but like me and Dracka. Created vampires, he did." She smiled lightly and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Huh? But that doesn't add up." I said confused again.

"He has a wild imagination, and created vampires. He imagined creatures that looked like humans, but drinks blood, have fangs and golden eyes, had super speed, and other powers. He called them blood-humwolves, a weird name, but over hundreds of years humans then started to call them vampires because Rain never told anyone their real name."

"How is he your and Dracka's son, you guys hate each other." I told her and she smiled lightly.

"We use to get along, 'very well'." She put air quotes around 'very well' and I raised an eyebrow at her as she laughed a bit, "Then the village started to love me more because I gave them the gift of being werewolves, and he got jealous and soon enough created the Darks. Rain was already old enough and off on his own in his own world creating the vampires." She said and I nodded my head.

"Ok, so back to you being my mother." I said and she nodded her head slowly. "How are you my mother?" I questioned.

"Ok so the Alpha's of the Dark-Forest Pack have a secret history with Cleo, Dracka, Jamison, Rain and me." She started again while I nodded my head, "Anyways, when Dean became Alpha of the pack, he didn't have a mate."

"Dad?" I questioned and he stopped looking at me, he looked stressed. "Who is your real mate?"

"I.....never.......umm...found her." He whispered quietly and I looked at him shocked. He never found his mate? He exhaled a large breath then walked out of the room closing the door behind him. I turned to Leah confused.

"Is he ok?" I asked and she shook her head lightly.

"Jake, your father's mate, she was never even born. Darks killed the lady still pregnant with her, but promise me that you won't even tell you father about it, ok?" She said touching my hand and I nodded my head. That explains a few things. "Sense he was Alpha, he needed a son to take the title of Alpha for when he retires, so one night while I was talking with him, we kinda.....ya know, and after nine months I gave birth to you. Sense me being the goddess of werewolves, I had to leave you and Dean told you that story so you wouldn't bother ask who your mother was." She stopped looking at me and I stared at her in disbelieve.

"So your my real mother?" I pointed to her and she nodded her head.

"Dean didn't want to tell you any of this in till you took the title of Alpha but I needed to tell you at this time. Because Nicole, and Derek are in trouble. The Darks got something planned, but it isn't going to work out, they will somehow find out that your my son, and I need you to see if you can find Rain." She said and I opened my mouth about to speak but she held her hand up, "Yes, Rain is your half-brother." She said annoyed and I nodded my head.

"Ok, I heard Rain's name. What's going on?" I jerked my head over to the corner of the room. Luke was standing there looking at us with an eyebrow raised, his arms crossed. Leah then looked over and blinked.

"Who are you?" She questioned and Luke looked at her.

"Luke, and why are you speaking Rain's name?"

"That's Leah, the goddess of werewolves" I pointed to her again, "And I just found out she was my mother." I added and he nodded his head then smiled a bit.

"I see, now you tell him?" He questioned looking at Leah and she rolled her eyes.

"I need him to find Rain, Nicole and Derek are in trouble." She said and I looked back at her, what about Drake? She didn't say his name.

"I can help, I am a vampire." He grinned and Leah nodded her head.

"I know, you stink of blood." She said and Luke glared at her for a second. "Anyways, Jake. Rain would be somewhere deep where their's no light. Anywhere where it's pitch black, sense he likes the dark and peacefulness." She said and I looked at her annoyed.

"Their's a million places where it's pitch black." I said and she smiled lightly.

"I would go see him but he hates me and Dracka, so I need you to go find him." She leaned in closer. "Like a cave." She smiled brightly then stood up. "Bye Jake." She said and I looked at her confused as she disappeared in mid-air. I looked over at Luke, he was smiling to himself.

"I know where to look." He grinned glancing at me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the next chapter and sorry for the long wait but I have been busy lately.

Comment.Fan.Vote.Please.