Chapter 12: Cleo's back

Chapter 12

You guys might really be excited about this chapter. Because what happen to Nicole when she went missing? Well this chapter is going to be Nicole's point Of view when she was kidnapped by the Darks,

------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

" I'm going to bed." I told them and they just nodded their heads, I left them in the hallway talking while I went to my room. Once I get to my room I turned on the lights and flopped into my bed.

"Hello sliver wolfchild." I froze, how the heck did they get in!!? I sat up quickly and saw three Darks standing in the room all smirking evilly.

*Dame it, RUN!*

"Go away." I growled and they shook their heads.

"Your coming with us finally." The one said and I shook my head. I then quickly shifted and the one laughed. "Like were scared of you." He added and I growled at him.

"Night, night." Another one said and he held up some weird squared shape thing. He then threw it and a net untangled but I quickly jumped out of the way. I growled at then again and looked at the one closest to me before jumping at him.

"No you don't." He said and he grabbed my neck and then I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck. Not even a second later I got shocked and shifted back falling to the floor. "Good puppy." The guy said and I growled at him again but got shocked.

"She doesn't listen does she." Another said and then a little metal ball was drop next to me. "Good night wolfchild." He said and then smoke appear from the metal ball putting me into darkness.

------------

"Huh?" I opened my eyes slowly and all I saw in front of me was black. The air was still and freezing, and I could hear something......it sounded like......a fire? What? "Hello?" I whispered and nothing replied. I sat up and looked around then stopped. I can see a light to my right quite a ways off. Why does this feel so familiar?

I stood up slowly and quietly went towards the light and the noise of a fire kept going louder. "Hello?" I called again a bit louder but nothing happened. I kept walking one foot after another, getting closer and closer to this light that kept getting bigger.

I froze once I entered that room I remembered well, the fire burning in the middle of the room. Blankets, pots, pans, fire wood, and other things lining the wall. I met the first Sliverest here! Or Cleo if you put it that way. "Cleo?" I called out while walking the room and a few minutes later I heard footsteps coming and Cleo enter the room.

"So your back!" She said happily and she gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

" I don't know why though." I said and she looked at me for a minute before nodding her head.

" Well, I should tell you. Ok, so when you past out you come here." She said and I was confused. Why do I come here when I past out?

"Why?" I asked and she smiled at me.

" So, you found a new power." She said changing the subject and I nodded my head before looking at my hand.

"Yay, it's like a shinny grey smoke and it appeared around my arm when Drake got shot, then the smoke appeared around him." I said and she looked at my arm. "I tried having to power appear again but it wouldn't." I added and she smiled.

"GREAT! You have Sliverest's power!" She said happily and I smiled slightly.

" Can it do more then healing?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Yup, you can do a lot actually." She started and then she lifted her arm. "Here's one example." She said and I saw her eyes change to the blue-purple color and then a ball of the grey smoke appeared about an inch away from the palm of her hand. " Then you can throw it." She smiled and then she lifted her hand above her head and threw the ball at the wall and it exploded. I jumped back and once the smoke cleared, there was crater in the wall.

"Wow." I said and she smiled. Then she took my arm and lifted it up so it was out straight.

" Here I'll teach you quick, now think of the power." She said and I nodded my head and thought of the grey smoke. "Why isn't it working?" She said and I opened my eyes and looked at my hand.

"But it worked a few hours ago." I said and she thought for a long minute before going over to a basket and taking something out.

" You remember this right." She said showing me a red seed about the size of a sunflower seed and I nodded my head. I remember the seed, it helped me somehow when I was caught by the Dark's leader. "Eat it and it might help." She said and I nodded my head. I took the seed and swallowed it.

" I feel warm." I said a few minutes later and she smiled. Didn't really feel warm, I felt like I was on fire. " And dizzy." I added and she nodded her head.

"Ok so your going to go back to the real world, and so afterwards your going to past out again got it." Cleo said and I nodded my head before sitting down. "I'll see you soon." Was the last words as I slipped into darkness.

----------

" You guys she's waking up." I heard a deep voice say and I opened my eyes slowly. I was in the middle of the woods and there was the three Darks.

" She's not suppose to wake up for another four hours!" Another said and then I was set down on the ground. I tried to move but I was tied up and freezing, because I wasn't a wolf. "Knock her out again." The same guys said and I groaned. My head kills.

"Shut up." I told them and they all looked at me before bursting out laughing that hurt my ears. "Shut up." I repeated and they kept laughing at me.

" Your not in charge." One guy said and I growled at them and I get shocked somehow. "That will teach you a lesson." He said and the Darks started to laugh again. Shut it, shut it, shut it,

" Shut up!" I yelled at them and then I felt something warm form around me and then I shifted into my wolf breaking the rope that had me tied up. Then everything went by fast, the things that I remembered were cutting, blood, a few yells and screams and a howl. Me howling? Or someone else? I didn't know who did the howl it sounded far away to me. I stopped and looked around, all three Darks were laying around, dead. I killed them. Then I notice I was breathing heavily and grey smoke around me. The grey smoke! Well the power. I don't know what to really call it. Then it started to fade away along with my energy. Once it was gone I fell over onto my side and I whimpered a little. I must of got cut a few times, because my side hurts in all different spots.

I looked around, it was snowing at a slow rate but the snowflakes were like clumped together and it wasn't windy much. The dead Darks didn't move and the snow around them slowly started to turn red as the longer they were there. I took in a breath and my side started to sting. I whimpered and exhale a breath. I can barely move without hurting myself, ugh.

Then I heard it. A howl, long and loud and it didn't sound a far ways off. Then someone howled again this time a bit closer. I looked around as best I could and then I started to hear feet running. They were close. After another minute you could hear growling and some talking.

"Wait, they're all dead." Someone said and I looked over and saw three wolves come out from behind the trees and they all looked around. One was black, another a mix of white and grey, and the last one was a light brown.

"How are they dead?" The white and grey wolf said and then I saw the light brown wolf look at me.

"Someone run back, tell them we found Sliverest!" The light brown wolf ran over to me and shifted back and I knew who that kid was. It was Tyler, ya know Mason's older brother. "Sliverest, I'm going to try to pick you up. So bare with me ok." Tyler said and I nodded my head slowly.

------------------------------------------------

And then you guys know what happens afterwards Tyler brings Nicole back, Drake bursts into the office and sees Nicole, and blah, blah, blah.

Anyways, Please comment fan and vote :)