Chapter 13: Drake's power?

Chapter 13

Here's the next chapter. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek's POV

"Why?" I asked and the old man sighed shaking his head.

"Because, once I got the news about Nicole I had to send Jake up." He said and I stopped breathing for a minute. WAIT! Something happened to Nicole?! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED??!

"What happen to Nicole?" I asked quickly and he sighed again running his hand through his hair.

"You won't freak like Drake does will you?" He asked and I shook my head. I might a little but I want to know what the heck happened to Nicole because no one freakin' told me!

"Tell me." I demanded and he glared a me.

"Nicole got kidnapped by Darks-"

"WHAT?!" I yelled and he sighed shaking his head. "Sorry." I said trying to keep my anger at a low.

"A search team found her laying in the middle of the woods and all the Darks-three of them-were already dead. They brought her back to the house and she talked to Drake for a few seconds before passing out.....well yay so that's it...OH, and Drake is in the worst mood he has ever been in his life, as my brother puts it." He finished looking up at me from a stack of papers on his desk. Why the heck can't I go up?! I know her being her adopted brother and all. Though Jake is the alpha's son.

"So you want me to go warn the other packs about this?" I said and he nodded his head.

"I didn't want to tell you about Nicole, I just wanted you to give them some papers I already have written up." He said giving me a few folded up pieces of paper. I took them in my hand and nodded my head.

"Want me to go now?" I asked and he nodded his head and then he waved his hand to the door.

"You can go now." He said and I turned around and left the office.

"So Sliverest is in bad shape I guess."

"What the hell!!" I yelled jumping back away from smirking Luke.

"Did you hear everything that was said in there?!" I asked annoyed and he nodded his head and then looked down at the papers in my hands.

"Are those for the other Alpha's?" He asked and I glared at him.

"You should know." I mumbled and he smiled before shrugging his shoulders.

"Just making sure, oh and Seth wants to know if he could borrow you for a little bit." He said and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised......he needs to BORROW me? What?

"What?"

"He need you to hypnotise some old guy that saw him." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Though he smells pretty dead to me, might die soon." He added and I punch him in the arm.

"That is so mean, don't talk about old people like that." I told him and he groaned.

"I'm a vampire, what don't I say about dead people?" He complained and I sighed shaking my head.

"Your one very creepy vampire." I mumbled and he laughed

"Aren't all vampires creepy?" He said raising a eyebrow at me and smiling evilly, I sighed shaking my head again.

"Why me?" I mumbled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------