Chapter 22: Jamison

WCROD

You guys can't wait for this chapter now can't you? Well, you might be reading now skipping over this little note............Why do I even write these things, eh, any who back to the story.

Enjoy, :{B

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter's POV

I watched her scared as heck. She just healed my wound a few moments ago and now she was laying on the floor, knocked out and barely breathing. Drake was looking at her worried and a bit scared. Derek was mumbling stuff to himself, and I was sitting here confused on what to do. I just kept staring at her, Drake then looked up at glared at me.

"For the last freakin' time I didn't do anything." I said holding my hands up and he growled at me in response before looking back at Nicole. Geez, this dude is so not like a normal eighteen year old guy. If you don't count the werewolf part.

I looked over at Derek and he was staring out into space, and you could clearly see that he was thinking deeply. I snapped my fingers at him and he blinked quickly then looked at me.

"What?" He asked and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he glanced over at Nicole.

"Thinking about who those other wolves in Nicole's dream were. Because somehow she has dreamt of you years before even meeting you." He said and I nodded my head.

"Yay since she was eight, I heard you guys talking." I said and he nodded his head looking down at the floor. "Who were the other wolves?" I asked and he looked up at me.

"Uhh....Do you want me to show you?" He asked and I looked at him weird. "If I were to place my hand on your head then I could search you mind for anything I want." He said pointing to his hand and I nodded my head. I heard of a pack of wolves who could do that and hypnotise anyone if they needed also. Wait a minute, I looked at Derek in shock,

"You." I pointed to him, "No way you can't be from the famous Ghost Pack!" I said shocked and amazed. He tilted his head and then grinned nodding his head.

"Indeed, I am." He glanced at Nicole again. "My whole pack was killed before my eyes and even my mate. I'm the only survivor, and my dad was the Alpha."

"So that would make you a-" I started and he nodded his head.

"An Alpha rouge, yes. Though their Alpha let me join his pack, so I'm not a rouge anymore. But I can leave when ever to start a pack of my own because I have Alpha blood in me." He told me and Drake looked up at Derek for a few seconds. "My pack was killed by Darks and they took a few of us, but I was the only one who wasn't kill. I was trained the next ten years to be a werewolf killer, one day I was sent out with a few other Darks to hunt the silver wolfchild." He nodded his head over to Nicole and I looked at her. "We split up in till we were in teams of two, then Drake, Nicole, and Jake spotted us. We fought and all that then they brought me back to their hideout, where Nicole told them that I was a werewolf and I asked to be in their pack."

"The old man let him." Drake mumbled and Derek nodded his head.

"Who's the old man?" I asked and Derek chuckled.

"That's the Alpha's nickname, Drake and his buds came up with it when they were younger." Derek answered me and I looked at Drake, he was still watching Nicole worried.

"So like you'd call him the old man and not Alpha?" I asked and Derek nodded his head.

"If you were to meet are pack everyone who are teens or younger call him the old man." He said and I kept looking at Nicole then nodded my head. "Why are you staring at her?" Derek then asked a few minutes later and I shrugged my shoulders not looking away from her.