Chapter 14: Gone

Chapter 14.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake's POV

"Drake would you stop doing that!" Jason yelled and I looked up from my arm. "Like really." He mumbled and I shrugged my shoulders and looked back at my arm. For that last few hours I have been playing with this power I have also, and so far I have made a ball of it and had it float around the room. It was funny when Wendy walked in and freaked out when she saw it.

"You have to stop doing it really Drake." Jake told me and I sighed. I thought of the power disappearing and it did, Ok this is like the most coolest yet creepiest thing ever.

"Fine." I mumbled and then I looked over at him. He was busy texting away on his phone. "Texting Sammy?" I grinned and Jake glared at me.

"Maybe." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Lucky." I said and Jason looked over at me.

"Hey, I don't have a mate either so your not the only one complaining." Jason said and I nodded my head, maybe he's right. I looked back at Jake and he was still texting and then a smile appeared on his face. He is so freakin' lucky.

*Oh, my god stop complaining*

Your jealous also, and don't lie.

*True, but I'm your inner wolf. I'll go crazy when you find our mate.*

Yay, I know that.

"What's up!" Tyler then said plopping down into the couch next to me and I turned to him.

"Bored out of my mind." I mumbled and he rolled his eyes.

"And he's jealous because he doesn't have a mate." Jake added with a evil grin not even looking up from his phone.

"WHAT!" Tyler yelled jumping up and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised, What is it that bad to the kid? "Come on, I already have my mate and how old are you?"

"Eighteen." I told him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Really? I'm seventeen and I already found my mate! Well I found her a year ago, but come on!" He told me and I glared at him. Way to make me even more jealous. "Jason did you find your mate?" He then turned to Jason and he shrugged his shoulders. Wait! Why did he shrug his shoulders? Did he find his mate too and didn't tell me!

"No, but I'm only sixteen. I don't need a mate now." Jason said and I knew he was telling the truth. It's a good thing that I know when people are lying, it's very helpful. Ha, funny. I remember meeting Nicole for the first time and when she was getting questioned by the old man. She lied about her name and I knew right away she was, ahh memories.

"Ok, but as for you." He pointed to me and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Your coming with me to a party." He added and I shook my head. I'm not leaving this house! I don't want Nicole to get hurt again or the Darks might try to kidnap her. See how over protective I am of her, she's the most important thing to me right now. I would die for her.

*Awww, doesn't Drake sound all sweet and soft*

SHUT UP!

*he,he,he*

I hate you.

*Wow, harsh at all?*

"Drake!"

"What Tyler!" I yelled a bit too loud and he took a step back from me. "Sorry, me and my wolf were fighting." I mumbled and he nodded his head.