Chapter 6: Troy

Heres another chapter.......Comment, Fan, and Vote please!!!!!! It's not that hard *puppy eyes*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

Stupid dream of mine........ I was still having my same dream, but the end always seems to change in some weird way. Yay, so right now I was being chased by wolves like always. Wait!? The ground it's covered in......snow? Usual it's grass, dirt, and leaves, I looked behind me to see two black wolves and a red wolf. Why does this seem so real, yet it feels like a dream. I turned back to look in front of me and almost crashed into a tree, but I quickly turned to the right. Ha, not falling for that for the millionth time.

" Stop!" I heard someone yell and I quickly stopped. Wait why did I stop? I turned around and beared my teeth growling deeply. " Silverest, Stop!" The red wolf commanded and I quieted down and looked at him weirdly. OK, this doesn't feel like a dream anymore, I looked around and saw some more wolves come out breathing heavly.

" Dame, she can run." A gray wolf complained and some others nodded their heads.

" Wait what happened?" I asked stupidly and the red wolf came up to me.

" I think your wolf took over." He said and I slumped down.

* He,he sorry.*

Dame you wolf, I thought I was dreaming and you took over?

*Hey! I said I was sorry and your the one who didn't want to stop, so I took over*

I didn't think that inner wolves can take over?

* Remember, Drake when he flipped when he heard Darks almost caught you?*

Um....Ya.

* Well, he was controling his wolf, because his wolf wanted out.*

How do you know more then me, it's like you inner wolves can talk to each other.

* Ha, I wish. That would be pretty cool*

Don't changed the subject on me, you little wolf.

* I'm not little, and I do have a name*

What? You have a flippin' name, and you never even bother tell me?

* Not many inner wolves bother have a name, but I bothered*

Ok, that made no sence, and what's the name you came up for yourself?

* Um........Um.......OH, just call me your inner wolf!*

Really, what's the name you came up for yourself?

*HM*

You are such a teenager.

" Silverest, did you hear anything I said?" I looked up to see the red wolf looking at me, Oh, wait now I remember that's Harry!

" Um.....no." I said lowering my head a little and he sighed.

" I said, you can head back to the house. I have to talk with my pack." He said annoyed and I nodded my head and I got up heading back to the house. I walked straight back to the house, which was like a half mile away from where we stopped and I shifted back. I ran up to the front door and headed into the warm living room, taking off my coat.

" Silverest?" Wendy said and I sighed and headed into the kitchen. Really do these people know I have a name, all they call me is Silverest.

" Yay, what is it?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders, and she was looking through the cabinets for something.