Chapter 19: Fake

Yay, it's been like forever since I uploaded but a new chapter YAY.

Hope you like :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake's POV

"So like what's taking them so long?" Zoey asked and I shrugged my shoulders looking at Anastasia's head against my shoulder. I smiled and rubbed her arm with my hand. Ahh, so this is what it's like to have a mate. I love it, and I love her.

*She's pretty*

That's the fifth time you said that.

*And I'm going to keep saying it, she's pretty*

Whatever.

"Yay, they've been gone for almost two hours." DJ complained and Scott nodded his head.

"You think Jake's ok? Like I'm worried, he's been gone for a while." Sammy said while she paced the room and I shook my head. If I know Jake, he's pretty much the strongest guy I know. Though he is a soon-to-be Alpha, and well yay, you know what I mean.

*Isn't the old man the strongest?*

At his age?

*True*

"True, and Derek was going to check on them. He hasn't returned." Scott mumbled and he crossed his arms over his chest looking at the floor.

"Guys calm down, Nicole had a vision and what ever it was, she might be too scared to talk about it." Cleo said and she signed and rubbed her head and I looked at her confused. Is she ok?

"Are you fine?" I asked her and she looked up and me and smiled weakly.

"Not much, I've been here too long." She said and I nodded my head. "I have to get going back, I'm sorry guys." She said standing up and I nodded my head.

"Bye, Cleo." I said kinda disappointed and she nodded her head as everyone else said good-bye to her.

"I'll come back, but not for a long while." She walked to the middle of the room. "I'll see you all again, bye." She finished and then a orb of light appeared around her for two seconds and the next second she was gone. Huh, I wonder if I can do that?

*Don't ever try, I want to be by my mate*

Fine.

"Ok, that was cool." DJ smiled pointing to where Cleo was and I nodded my head slightly. "So li-" He then stopped mid-sentence and glanced at the door.

"Did you guys hear that?" Zoey said getting standing up and I looked at her confused.

"What?" I asked and she put her finger to her mouth telling me to be quiet.

"Listen." She whispered and we all fell to dead silents. A second later they was the sound of a gun going off. "It came west about four miles!" She yelled and Scott stood up

"That's where the waterfall is." He stated and she nodded her head. Scott's eyes then widened, "Crap! It could be Darks." Scott said and I felt anger and protection fill inside me.

Nicole.

I stood up quickly, and then I felt my canines come out and my eyes change.

"Dude, quit doing that." DJ said and I glared at him. Nicole could be possible in trouble and I promise that she will never get taken by Darks again! I have to find her, but Anastasia can't come. The Darks can use her aganist me to get Nicole. CRAP! Everyone was already out the door and I was looking between Anastasia and the door. Dame it, why does this have to happen!