Chapter 15: What?

WolfChild

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake's POV

"WHAT?!" I barked at him and he shrugged his shoulders. I slumped down to the ground not caring anymore. Did she run off again? Someone take her? She's been out cold for a few days now and I doubt she would suddenly wake up. Someone would have taken her. Not the Darks because they're looking for her. Harry? He really isn't at the house much but I could smell Nicole in the house before I left. I don't know anyone who would take her........Where is she then?

"Alive at all?" Night asked and then I felt him kick my head, enough to snap me out of my thoughts but then I remembered something else.

"Where are they?" I demanded and Night smirked.

"We made them run into the woods, it's simple when you have these guys." He said looking at the ten Darks with guns. I glared at them and some looked away from my gaze. Man some of these Darks are babies.

*Look at the guy on the far left*

Why? Who is he?

*Look over and you might remember*

I lifted my head and looked at each Dark, they were all wearing the same dark clothing I then looked over at the Dark on the far left and stopped looking at him. He looked familiar, kinda old with gray hair-NO YOUR FREAKIN' KIDDING ME!

*You remember?*

Yay, it's that Dark, Mr.Harv.

"Guys guns down." Night then said and the Darks put there guns down to their sides. " Kevin, come forward." Night then said and the Dark, Mr. Harv, came up to Night. I growled and then quickly got up backing away from Night a bit.

#Drake?#

What do you want wolf? I asked annoyed and then the person laughed a bit then I notice the voice, it sounded like... a girl?

#Drake listen, I got Nicole she's fine, but I need you to use your power and cover yourself#

Who are you? I demanded then the girl sighed.

#Just do it, bye#

Wait! I yelled in my head but she didn't reply. I shook my head and looked up at Night and I notice that I was still growling.

"Now lets get this over with, ready Kevin?" Night said and the Dark nodded his head. I would so attack and kill them at the spot but there was ten guns and I'm pretty dame sure they are full of silver bullets. "Drake." I shot a look at him and growled loudly and a few of the Darks pulled their guns up.

"Your going to be dead-" But I was stopped when someone knocked me to the ground from the side and I flipped over onto my back and tried to get up but someone grabbed my neck. I looked over and saw the Dark standing over me and holding a hand gun with his other hand. "Get off!" I barked struggling to get free and he just laughed.

"Night night wolf-boy." He said and I heard his gun click.

#Drake NOW!#

*Oh my god do I have to do everything*

What? I said confused and then the Dark aimed the gun at my head.

*Get ready Drake*

What? Get re-

"AHHH!" I yelled out in pain as something covered me, I felt the Dark jump away from me and then a loud bang before a pain in my left shoulder. I opened one of my eyes and notice something grey surrounding me, quickly I changed back into my human form and grabbed my left shoulder. What the hell is happening!!?