Chapter 5: Leaving

Once we got home a hour later, mom and dad were gone to a pack meeting. I haven't seen Drake anywhere and I'm getting worried, he wasn't at the waterfall. Derek headed up to his room once we got home, it was like 10 at night and I'm tired also. I went upstairs and went to Drake's room, seeing if he was in there. I went to his door and it was slightly open and I pushed it open more and found Drake laying on his bed with earphones on. His head turned to me and he sighed and took out his headphones.

" What?" He asked and I went up to the edge of his bed and looked at him.

" What's wrong?" I questioned and he got up out of bed and sighed again.

" What wrong is that I don't want you leaving, your going far, from here all the way to Alaska. That's a big move." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" But it's not forever, just a few weeks. I don't want to leave, but I aslo want to find out more about me, Sliverest." I said and he came over and hugged me.

" I know but your going to be up their with no one you really know, and I want to come to make sure your fine." He mumbled and I gave out a breath of air.

" I'm tired, I'm going to bed." I yawned changing the subject and he chuckled.

" Night girl." He said laying down on his bed and I left his room. I went to Derek's room and found him watching TV while laying on his bed, once I entered he looked at me and managed a smile.

" Hey." I mumbled and he got up, came over to me.

" I can't believe your leaving." He said and I nodded my head, and I looked down. I felt tears form in my eyes and Derek quickly hugged me, and I started crying. " Hey, why you crying?"

" I don't want to leave, I'm going to be away from everyone and I'm going to be gone for weeks. " I cried and he rubbed my back.

" Ok first off, your strong and don't cry over things like this. Two, do you know have grumpy Drake's going to be?" He chuckled at the last part and I managed a laugh. " Now go to bed, it's a long day tomorrow." He said letting go of me and I nodded my head slowly and left his room.

-----------------

( Next Morning)

" I still can't believe your leaving!" My mom mumbled as we drove to ' J and J's airplane ride's '. My dad was driving and mom sat in the other front seat.

" It's for a few weeks hun, she'll be back soon." Dad said patting my mom's shoulder.

" Hey, we never had a girls day out!" She said annoyed. Oh god, of course she's one of the mom's who do that. I sighed and dad laughed. Maybe this will be a good trip, though all it really is me hiding from Darks. My dad pulled into a parking lot half filled with cars and trucks. He parked close to the building and a man in his 40s came out to the car. I got out and he nodded his head and held out his hand.

" Silverest, it's a honor to see you." He said while I shook his hand and then he shook dad's hand. "Brent, it's nice to see you also." He greeted and dad nodded his head.

" So James, their's going to be no data of Nicole flying out to Alaska right?" Dad asked and the man nodded his head.

" Oh yes, my son is going to be flying her out and then Harry is going to be to pick her up." James said and Dad nodded his head.

" Who's Harry?" My mom asked bringing my suitcase over to me and I took it.

" Harry is the Alpha's brother, the one who's going to watch her." Dad said and mom nodded her head. Then she gave me a bear hug and kissed my forehead.