WolfChild: Return of Darks [ book 2 ]

Hey, hey, hey.........If you didn't see this is the second book, the first is WolfChild. Wait you didn't read WolfChild...* Gasp *....Well silly go read that first.

Oh you did read the first, well go on a head and read..........

______________________________________________________________________________

Nicole's POV

( few months later )

A lot has gone on in the last few months when I found out Drake was my brother and Brent was my dad. The biggest thing that happen was the Alpha decided to move out from the hideout to a town called ' GreenWood '. A big pack use to live there but they moved out for some reason so the Alpha decided to move there. Problem is it's populated with humans so we have to be careful. My now family moved into a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom house close to the pack house where we will be holding meetings. It's a big house, but the pack house is huge.

The next thing was when I was found.....I was all over the news because of it and me being back with my real family. Now I know how it feels to have a sea of reporters around me all the time, but after a week they stopped following me. Yay. I have to say it was not fun having the reporters following me, Drake almost went into wolf form because he was getting sick of the them. Even the Alpha told them to scram, they did scram because the Alpha was holding a gun.

Smart idea Alpha.

The other thing is that I'm going to school also. I did go to a school but now that were in a different town I'm going to a different school. Great, now I'll have people coming up to me asking questions. I'll be going into 8th grade, Derek is going into 10th grade, and Drake is going into 12th grade. I found out that Zoey going to be in the same grade as me and Jason and DJ are going into 11th, and then Scott is going into 12th along with Drake.

As for my adopted parents they were happy for me, that I found my family and Sally and Brent told them everything. They actually moved with us and my old adopted dad works for the Alpha and my old adopted mom works at a small diner. I get to see them all the time and they still act like I'm their child, in which I enjoy. My adopted mom did get mad at me for a second saying that I should of told her I met others like me but the Alpha ordered me not to tell them and then she understood. She's still a little protective of me, but I don't mind.

------------------

" Nicole you better get up!" Sally yelled from the other side of my door.

" I am up." I yelled back then I heard her walk away. I was in my room getting dress and brushed my hair. Since it was the first day of school for me, even though it was October 9. I decided to wear dark jeans, blue tank top, black leather jacket, and my sneakers. I put my hair up in a pony tail, and grabbed my bookbag and headed downstairs. Sally- I mean my mom was in the kitchen making breakfest and dad was reading the newspaper. Sounds really weird calling them mom and dad. Derek haves the same problem and calls them Sally and Brent, but for Drake, he's use to it. Drake walked in and Derek was trailing behind him.

" What time is it?" Drake asked and my mom, still sounds weird, looked at her watch.

" 7:45." She answered. I took a some toast with jelly and we headed out to Drake's truck. Amazingly my mom and dad bought Drake a black pick-up truck, so he could drive us to school and back while they went to work. Mom works at the town hospital and dad works at car parts store. I jumped into the backseats and Drake and Derek sat up front. Drake then started the truck and we headed to the school. Let me just say starting a school in the middle of the year doesn't sound like fun. At least me and Zoey will be hanging out, and I hope she haves some classes with me.