Chapter 18: The "Plan"

It's kinda short but while writing I was like "Man this chapter is going to be shorter then usual"

But hopefully you guys will like :)

Oh, and how about my new book cover! Do you guys like it?

Now go read, :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

"Fake Darks?" Jason then said puzzled and Jake nodded his head. Derek also looked confused as Jason did. How can they be fake Darks? Wouldn't Drake know it's them just from their sent or something? Plus how would they get Anastasia? It's not like we can tell her the plan since she's a Dark.

"Yay, but we need to cover your guys sent." Jake said and he looked over at the old man smiling a bit. "Do we still have some of that stuff that will make them sent-less?" Jake then asked and the old man crossed his arms and looked at Jason and Derek.

"We do, but it's only for emergencies Jake, and you know that." Then old man said and I looked at him and he signed and then turned around and headed to the back of the room and then came back holding a spray bottle, with some black liquid in it.

"Is that it?" Jason then asked and the old man rolled his eyes.

"No it's a bottle sand, yes it's the Dark's sent." The old man said with sarcasm and I grinned a bit. "Come here Jason and close your eyes." The old man said annoyed and Jason stepped up and the old man sprayed him once. I then sniffed the air, I couldn't smell Jason anymore. Ok, that stuff is so cool. "Derek." The old man said and then Derek went up to him and he sprayed him before going to the back of the room and putting the bottle away. I couldn't smell Derek either anymore. "There, now Jake what's your plan?" The old man returned looking at Jake and he was grinning.

I'm not going to like this plan, I know it.

"Ok, so here's the plan," Jake the started and I crossed my arms as he continued. "I'm going to have Nicole and Derek go out to the waterfall, along with you, dad." Jake then added and the old man nodded his head.

"So like what am I doing?" Derek asked and Jake looked over at him.

"Nicole is going to have her hands tied up, and you going to hold a sliver knife to her neck." He answered and I stared at him shocked. What? "And dad your going to shoot off a gun and hopefully the others will hear it and go to the waterfall." He told us and the old man nodded his head. "Now knowing Drake he will keep Anastasia here with Cleo and go with the others."

"Then Jason and you will kidnap Anastasia, and you'll tell Cleo this is just a plan to help Drake, right?" The old man asked and Jake nodded his head, then looked back at us.

"Then while their heading to the waterfall, I want to bring Anastasia to the waterfall also after knocking her out." He added and the old man smiled nodded his head.

"I like the plan, so then once you get to the waterfall, what happens?" Derek asked and Jake looked at him.

"He might find out about you and that your not a Dark, and then he'll freak for leaving Anastasia behind in the hideout but then me, Jason will be there with Anastasia by then." He looked at me,"Nicole then I want you to tell him everything you saw in that vision." He said then he looked back at Derek. "Derek I know you can search someone's head for things, but can you show them things also?" He asked and Derek shrugged his shoulders.

"I never tried before, though I'll try and see." He said and Jake nodded his head.

"Ok, then I want you to show him the vision Nicole had to show him that Anastasia is really a Dark." He said and Derek nodded his head.

"But wouldn't this plan be a little too open and Darks might find us?" Jason said and the old man started to shake his head.

----------------------------------------------

Jake's POV (something is up with Jake, Oh no)

I looked over at the old man and he was shaking his head annoyed, turning my head back to the others, while Nicole was a bit pale but fine. I smiled at myself and crossed my arms looking at them all.

"We are not doing that." The old man said then said and I stopped smiling. "That might put Nicole in too much danger." He pointing over to her and then she nodded her head slowly.

"It's the only way." I told him and he gave me one of his glares.

"There has to be another idea." He told me and I shook my head. I know Drake well enough to know this plan will only work, and no others. He looked at them and then ran his hand through his hair. "Nicole?"

"Yay?" She asked a bit worried and I looked at Jason and Derek and they looked confused.

"Would you do this?" He asked and then Nicole looked at each of us for a long minute.

"If it will help Drake, then I'm in." She said smiling a but and I nodded my head.

"Derek, Jason, how about you guys?" He asked and Jason shrugged his shoulders.

"Whatever, I don't care." Jason said and Derek nodded his head.

"Fine then will go with the plan." The old man said clearly annoyed and I nodded my head again.

"Come on guys." I said and they all nodded their heads. I smirked as we walked out of the room,

Convincing these werewolves was easier then I thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know VERY short and I ended in a CLIFFHANGER! Man don't you guys just hate cliffhangers?

And what's up with Jake? ( hehe I know what's up with him)

Don't worry I'll upload soon! I just have to write up chapters for my other two stories and I write another one of these chapters. :)

Comment

Fan

and

Vote :)