Chapter 25: Pain

Here's another chapter and it's in Jake's point of view and I have to say just one thing, this chapter is pretty important and the next one after it. This chapter is an secret talk between Jake and the old man, and along with a important person who is very well known throughout the world of werewolves.

Enjoy, :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's POV

"Jake?" A voice called my name and I opened my sleepy eyes looking over at the door.

"Dad." I mumbled then looked back up at the ceiling, then sat up slowly. I groaned at the sharp pain in my back, and I heard my father walk over. He placed one hand on my back and his other hand on my shoulder.

"Careful Jake, I don't need you pushing yourself. Lay back down." He said and I shook my head looking down.

"I'm fine." I told him and he exhaled a breath backing away a bit. I kept staring down at the sheets until he started to speak,

"Sally and Brent-" He started and I looked at him quickly, "-they're having pain right here." He held his hand in the left of his chest on his heart, I raised an eyebrow at him confused. "The pack doctor is checking them out, and umm Sammy-"

"What happen?" I asked alert, my mate is she ok?

"She say she haves a same pain, but it's just a small ache." He told me and I nodded my head slowly. I exhaled a breath thinking for a minute. Sally and Brent both have the same pain, then my mate is also but it's only a small ache. "Plus no reports about Drake, Nicole, and Derek." He added and I nodded my head again.

"Do you think that we'll ever find them?" I asked looking up at him and he's expression went blank, then he shook his head lightly.

"Little chance, I don't know how we'll track them." He mumbled.

"Can you get the phone for me?" I asked him and he nodded his head. " I need to talk to the Alpha of the Rock pack." I said and the old man went over to the table at the end of the room and grabbed the phone. HE came back and handed it to me.

"Why, do you need to talk to Chase?" He asked as I dialed in the numbers then placed it on speaker, it started to ring.

"That pain Sally, Brent, and Sammy are having-"

"Hello?" Chase's voice said and I looked at the phone,

"Hey Chase." I said and he didn't reply for a minute.

"Jake?" He questioned, "Hey man, how you feeling? I hear about what happen."

"I'm ok but about Drake and Nicole's cousins, they feeling fine?" I asked.

"Ummm...No actually their having tiny pains in their chests, along with a few of their parents. Why?" He said soundly worried and I nodded my head.

"Sally and Brent from my pack, their having pain in their chest also but worst. Sammy also but it's only a tiny pain." I told him.

"Hmm., I see." He mumbled, "Well, I have to get going. I'm holding a pack meeting in about ten minutes." He said.

"Ok, thanks." I said.

"Yup, get better soon."

"Bye." I ended then hung the phone up. I looked back at my dad and he was busy pacing the room talking to himself.

"This can't be possible." I hear him said and I inhaled a breath then nodded my head.

"It is."

"I just can't believe it-"