Chapter 4: Tomorrow

" Drake!" I yelled and he didn't stir. I felt my canines come out and my eyes changed. Night and Mr. Harv were both smirking and I shifted growling at them. " You killed him!" I barked and I jumped at Mr. Harv and tackled him to the ground and he pushed me off, I rolled over on the ground and got up on my feet and jumped at him again. He fell and slammed his head on a rock then stopped moving. I turned towards Night and slowly walked up to him. "You will pay!!" I growled at him and someone jumped in front of me.  I barked at him and Luke turned his head at me.

      " Help Drake, Silverest." He said turning back to Night.

      " But he's dead and Night will pay!" I yelled at him and he chuckled.

      " He doesn't smell like dead meat, Silverest, you might have a chance." Luke said and I looked at Drake, he was paler then Seth, how can he still be alive?! I went over to Drake, and Seth turned Drake on his stomach and pulled out a silver bullet from his back along with some blood. Seth threw the bullet in the woods and licked the blood off his fingers. Eww, did he have to do that in front of me. I shifted back and turned Drake back over and listened to his chest again and there was a slight beat! Oh my god he's alive!!!!

      " DAME IT!" Luke yelled and I heard his fist connect with a tree. "EVERY TIME!" He yelled again.

      " Nicole might I ask why your head is on my chest?" I heard Drake groaned and I lifted my head up quickly and looked at him. He was still pale, but alive!

      " Drake!" I yelled happily and wrapped my arms around his neck.

      " Ow." He mumbled and I let go of him. He looked at Seth, then Luke came over and looked at Drake with a smirk on his face.

     " You took a huge risk there." Luke told Drake and Drake managed to chuckle.

     " I rather die, then them getting Nicole." Drake mumbled and I glared at him. He looked at me and laughed, then he turned around and managed to stand up and lost his footing. Luke grabbed his shoulder before he feel over.

     " You shouldn't be up and about." Seth said and Drake rolled his eyes.

     " It will heal by tonight." Drake said and Luke nodded his head. Seth kept looking at his wound and then he licked his lips.

     " Bro, go kill a deer or something." Luke said, he must of saw him. Seth looked at him and mumbled something and turned around and headed into the woods. Drake looked at me and I went up, hugging him again.

     " I wouldn't stand you being dead." I whispered and he chuckled again.

     " Mom would throw a fit if I was." He chuckled and I kicked his leg, he flinched and groaned. " Ow." He complained, while I smiled. After a second I stopped hugging him and he looked at Luke. " So, you gonna go deer hunting?" He asked and Luke shrugged his shoulders.

     " Maybe, but once you guys are home." He said and Drake nodded his head. Drake looked at me and smirked before shifting into his wolf.  " Drake, what about your wound." Luke said and we looked at Drake's wolf back and there was nothing......What the heck!?

     " I heal quite fast, don't I." Drake smirked and I glared at him and shifted also.

      " Your annoying." I told him and he chuckled.

       " And you won't listen." He said and I tackled him to the ground. " Oh, your gonna get it now." He said getting up and I gulped. He turned to me and I ran to the waterfall, ran up the stairs and stopped and turned around.  Drake was right there looking at me with a smirk. Geez, he's fast, how am I suppose to out run him? I quickly turned around and jumped across the river and ran towards the house. I could hear Drake behind me and he chuckled a little. I looked back to see him at my tail, and I turned my head back and I tripped over a rock and landed on my side. I was breathing deeply and Drake stopped and looked down at me before bursting out laughing then falling over.