Chapter 2: Pain and Darks

Heres my second chapter....... It might not be as long as the last chapter but enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

( Next morning)

I woke up to a sharp pain on my stomach and let me just say it felt like I was hit with a bullet-Oh wait I was. Ugh, stupid Dark and silver bullets.

" Hey, you think you can go to school?" I looked up and saw Sall-my mom, it still sounds weird, at the door and I nodded my head and got up. I know what your thinking, Why should I go to school when yesterday I was shot? Well I don't have an answer, but it's the second day of school for me, and it's not normal to be sick.

I got dress and wore black sweatpants, and a tight white tank top and a purple zip-up hoodie and my sneakers. I brush my hair and teeth, then grabbed my book bag and headed downstairs to the kitchen. When I walked in Derek and Drake were standing next to the counter, talking but then stoped when I walked in. Drake looked at me worried and Derek just shrugged his shoulders and looked down.

" Your not really going to school are you?" Drake asked and I smiled a little and he sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "Fine, whatever. Lets go." He mumbled and took his keys out of his pocket and walking to the door.

The drive to school was quiet, and no one spoke. I guess Drake's annoyed at me, because I'm going to school with a bullet hole in me. As for Derek, he's been really quiet this morning and it's not like him. I know he was shot in the shoulder but he would still talk. Once Drake parked the car, I jumped out and walked to the school before Zoey and Seth ran over and started hugging me.

" Guys, my stomach." I complained and they quickly let go of me.

" Sorry, I forgot." Seth said running his hand through his hair.

" Yay, I heard and sorry." Zoey said and she smiled a little.

" Oh it's fine, you guys were just excited to see me, I guess." I told them as we walked to the school doors and they nodded their heads.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth's POV

Once second period was over I heard to third period which was reading. I always sat in the way back hiding, because I just hate Reading, along with History........I was alive for more then 1,000 years I pretty much know everything. I walked into the Reading and sat in my seat in the back and pulled out my phone and started texting a few friends, in till the bell rang and I quickly put my phone away and looked around the classroom and saw Nicole sitting at a desk in the 2 rows away from me and she had her head on her binder and her arms were around her stomach. Their was an open sit next to her and I shrugged my shoulders and got up and sat next to her and her eyes open and she gave me a small smile and I smiled back before her eyes closed again. Where's the teac-

" Class take your seats." Oh God, I looked up and saw Mr.Harv walk in and Nicole looked up, but quickly placed her head on her binder again and held her stomach tigher. Mr.Harv glared at me and then at Nicole and an evil grin appeared on his face. Oh he's soooo dead.

" Seth." Nicole whispered and I turned to her and her face was pale and she groaned quietly, and I could only hear it. " It hurts" She whispered and I quickly pulled out my phone and text Drake and told him Mr. Harv was still here and Nicole was having stomach pains. Drake gave me his number when we met in the hallway with Nicole and Derek gave me his also.