Chapter 16: Awake

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and sorry for the late upload, I lost the chapter when my computer shut down and I had to write it all up again. UGH.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake's POV

             "What's wrong with her!?" I yelled as she kept coughing uncontrollable. Cleo just shook her head and I growled annoyed, everyone was watching. The old man was standing by the bed side next to her as Scott and Jake held me back from her. I was getting so angry, my wolf was even growling deeply. My canines were out and my eyes wolf blue.

             "Drake calm down!" Jake barked at me and I snapped my head to him. He growled and I growled back. If they wont let me go in five seconds I'm going to rip their throats out!

             "Keep him away, guys." Cleo then said and I bit my lip trying not to growl. Oh, why are they keeping me back? I starter freaking out like heck when Nicole started coughing, I was trying to wake her up, but Cleo yelled at me and now the guys are freakin' keeping me back!

                "LET ME GO!" I snarled at them and the old man turned to me, then came up in front of my face.

                "Shut up, Drake." He told me and I glared at him, bad idea because he grabbed my neck making me choke, he leaned in closer clearly angered. "I can throw you out of this room, if I want." He stated and I just glared, he then ripped his hand away from my neck and turned around walking over to Cleo. I quickly glanced over to Anastasia and she looked at me, scared, worried, and.......sorry? What?

               "Drake."

                "What?!" I barked looking over at Cleo and she signed shaking her head at me.

                "Think of Silverest-well your power and have it appear around you." She said and I looked at her weird. "Now!" She demanded and without second thought the grey smoke appeared around me and Scott and Jake quickly let me go. I tool a deep breath and then looked down at my arms, this feels a bit, different. I looked back up and noticed Nicole staring at me, her coughing gone just like that. I stared back at her as she looked around at everyone else, confusion on her face.

               "Drake?" She then said and I nodded my head as the grey around me disappeared slowly. She kept staring at me and then broke out into a smile. "Drake!" She yelled and I smiled back as she jumped out of the bed and ran over and gave me a hug. I chuckled and hugged her back, my god this is amazing.

              "I missed you." I whispered to her and she nodded her head.

              "Me too." She whisper and I smiled again and kissed the top of her head.

               "What? We don't get no hug?" I heard Jason complain and Nicole laughed and let go of me and gave them all a hug but Anastasia. I then went over to her and wrapped my arm around her waisted and pulled her closer to me. I still can't believe that I found my mate. Nicole turned around and then stopped in her tracks looking at us.

                "I'm dreaming right?" She said turning to everyone and they all shook their heads. "Your kidding right?" She said turning back to Anastasia and me.

               "This is Anastasia, my mate." I told her and her eyes widened. She then walked up and smiled at her.

               "Ok, creepy." She then turned to face Anastasia. "I'm Nicole, um Drake's little sister." She introduced holding out her hand and my mate smiled and shook her hand.