Chapter 17: Anastasia's Secret

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nicole's POV

"Your kidding me right?" The old man asked and I shook my head, "Jake?" He asked turning to him and Jake just shook his head.

"She's not lying." Jake said and the old man sighed running his hand through his hair. "But how can Drake's mate be a Dark?"

"Yay, it's not possible." Jason added and the old man looked at them.

"I don't know, I don't know." He mumbled and then he started to walk around randomly. "What to do." He added and Jake looked over at me.

"What happened in the vision?" He asked and I bit my lip and thought for a minute.

"Um, Anastasia was talking to the Dark's leader, and..." I stopped thinking back to the vision. "And handed her a bag." I finished and Jake nodded his head. Then the old man stopped walking around and turned to me.

"A bag?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Of what?" I shrugged my shoulders and he growled annoyed, "Well, what was being said?"

"The leader told her to use the stuff in the bag, when she see's Drake." I told him and he froze and turned to Jake.

"Oh, god." Jake said and the old man nodded his head. Wait, what? "You don't think they-" Then the old man interrupted him,

"I think they did, follow now." He said before walking quickly down the main hallway, deeper into the hideout. Jake and Jason followed him and I stood their for a second before following them.

"What's wrong?" I asked catching up and Jake turned his head.

"That bag your talking about, is something a werewolf invented long, long ago." He told me and I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I said confused and Jake signed.

"It's an old powder, that when a male werewolf smells comes easily attached to the female wearing it. It's fools the male and his inner wolf into thinking that the female is his mate, and well that might be the what's making Drake all lovey-dovey over Anastasia." He told me and I nodded my head. "The problems are, how the hell did the Darks get a hold of it, and how to snap Drake out of it."

"And how do you snap Drake out of it?" I asked a bit worried and Jake signed.

"No one really knows, but there are a few sayings that tell how to break it." He answered.

"What are they?"

"One, is he haves to find out himself, which I think will never happen. Then the other one is, he haves to find his real mate, though we don't know who is his real mate." He stated and I nodded my head.

"So pretty much it's impossible to break?" I asked and Jake sighed and nodded his head. "Why can't you just tell him?" I asked and Jake looked back at me.

"If we tried Drake wouldn't believe us." Jake said and I looked at him weirdly.

"But Drake knows when someone lies right?" I said and Jake nodded his head.

"Yay, he does. But as I said his inner wolf is lovey-dovey also, and his inner wolf usually tells him if someone is lying." He told me and I signed and nodded my head. We kept walking for another few minutes until the old man stopped in front of a door, with a large lock on it. Jason raised an eyebrow at the door, and I looked at the old man as he putting out a key and opened the door. Then he walked in and we followed behind him, Jake then turned on the lights and the room lit up. I looked around and saw shelves of stuff. I went up to a shelf and looked at the things,