Chapter 9: Drake's Thoughts

Chapter 9

Couldn't come up with a better chapter titles but anyways go a head and read :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

(one week later)

"Drake would you calm down!" Jason yelled and Drake was growling to himself while walking around the room. I sighed, Drake still doesn't trust Troy even though he met him like 4 times.

"Not in till you let me come." He said looking over at me and I rolled my eyes.

"It's just for two hours that's it." I mumbled and he growled.

"Two hours too much." Drake mumbled and Jason slapped him upside the head. Thankfully Jason slapped him or I would of.

"Come on, Mason is coming with me to his house also, so I'll be fine." I stated and he calmed down a tiny bit. Yay Mason is coming with me to Troy's house for reasons and plus he's kinda friends with Troy. When I mean kinda, I mean he doesn't trust him just yet. I heard someone come downstairs and I looked over and saw Mason appear.

"Hello peoples." He sang and Jason rolled his eyes. Jason is getting annoyed by Mason but what can you do, Mason is Mason. " When are we going?" He asked and then Wendy came out of the kitchen looking threw her purse.

"Once I find my keys." Wendy said and then she pulled out her keys and smiled. "Drake, Jason you guys coming for the ride?"

"Yes." Drake answered quickly before I could say anything. I glared at him and he just smiled at me. "Just want to see where they live." He said messing up my hair and I growled at him.

"Whatever." I mumbled and Jason sighed.

"K, lets get going."

--------------------------

"Nicole, Mason nice to see you guys." Troy said hugged me and giving Mason a man hug thing. I looked over at his house, he lived in town at the end of this one street in a simple white house.

"So your parents here?" Wendy asked and a second later a lady in her 30s with black hair and brown eyes appeared at the door. She looked at me and Mason and then to Wendy.

"Hi I'm Quinn." The lady said shaking her hand with Wendy's.

"I'm Wendy, This is my son Mason, and this is my ma-husband's brother's friend's daughter Nicole." She finished and Quinn looked at me for a second before blinking and giving Wendy a smile.

"Troy you want to show them around and I'll talk to Wendy quick." Troy nodded his head, Mason and I followed him into the house and into the living room. The living room was a normal size with brown couches, wooden floors, a fire place, and a TV above the fire place. He showed us the kitchen and then we headed upstairs to his room. The walls were brown and a dark blue carpet. His bed had brown and blue sheets and then there was a wooden desk, a dresser, and TV sitting on other dresser in the corner.

"So this is what your room looks like." Mason said and Troy nodded his head.

"Yup, it's better then the yellow and blue room I had when I was five." Troy stated and Mason chuckled.

" Funny, I was in love with the colors yellow and green when I was five and I had my room painted them colors, but now my room is red and black." Mason talked and I rolled my eyes, he talks to much.

"Nice." Troy said giving Mason a fist bump and Mason nodded his head.

"Yay, so do you have any brothers?" Mason asked and Troy shrugged his shoulders.