Chapter 20: Caught

please read my little note at the end

Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

"Drake!" I screamed scared, as he fell over knocked out cold onto the ground. I tried sitting up but the pain in my side kept me from doing so. I bit my lip trying to keep tears back as I tried to heal myself but nothing would happen. I was thinking of the power so hard but nothing happened. I turned my head looking at my wound and I saw my hands would be cover with the power but then it would disappear then come back.

"Now that he's out of the way." The Dark leader mumbled and he looked at me. I started shaking as he bent down and looked at me. He then shook his head, "Oh, Silverest, Silverest, Silverest, Silverest, what to do now right?" He asked and I kept glaring at him.

"I'm going to defeat you." I growled back and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised and then burst out laughing standing up.

"Sir we caught them." A voice said and I turned my head. Two Darks were standing there, each holding Seth or Luke. They looked pretty worn out and hurt. I whimpered scared and Luke lifted his head slightly but then his head lowered again.

"And what about the Alpha?" The Dark's leader asked and then Dark holding Luke smirked.

"I don't think he'll be up for a long while." He answered and my breath caught my throat. He doesn't mean that he killed him? "Hit his back pretty hard." He added and the two Darks chuckled. I sat up still trying to heal my wound but nothing would happen, I could still fell the blood coming out. I gasped slightly at the pain as I tried to stand up.

"No you don't child." The Dark's leader said and I felt pain shot through me as I was kicked in the back. I screamed in pain and toppled over holding my side tightly. I opened my eyes as footsteps came towards me then I felt a hand on my head.

"I want these three, leave the rest, now." The Dark's leader said and then I felt the hand on my head move slightly and then I fell into darkness.

-----------------------------------------

(a few hours later)

Mystery POV (Though you'll found out who it is soon)

I looked at her, curled up shaking. She kept holding her side whimpering something I couldn't make out. I held her close to me trying to keep her warm because of the cold air. I looked up from her and looked at the other two in here. The first one had dark brown hair and was wearing jeans and a leather jacket, I could easily tell he must be eighteen or nineteen. He was still knocked out leaning against the wall.

The other one, he looked younger. Maybe fifteen, and he had blonde hair and wore dark jeans and a blue hoodie. As for this girl she looked a year younger then me, maybe thirteen, and she was wearing dark blue jeans and a leather jacket that looked like the guy's but smaller to fit her. She also haves straight brown hair and a face I can't stop staring at.

All my wolf said was this about her,

*You need to protect her*

------------------------------------------

Drake's POV

I started waking up and the first thing I felt was the killer pain on the right side of my head. Then the second thing was how cold the air felt. I didn't enjoy the feeling of the cold air since werewolf bodies are warmer then a normal human body temperature. I groaned placing my hand on my head sitting up correctly.