Chapter 3: Luke

"You should listen to that little wolf of yours." Someone whispered in my ear and then he flashed in front of me and all I could see in front of me was his back.

" Ah, Luke nice to see you again." Nick said and he chuckled and the guy in front of me hissed at him.

" I'm not here to play games." Luke told him coldly and I moved over a little so I could see Night and the man downstairs.

" Whatever, just hand me over the silver wolfchild and I'll be on my way." Night mumbled and Luke hissed again and in the blink of an eye he was downstairs behind Night and the other man was on the floor pasted out.

" I'm not here to play games." Luke hissed again and he grabbed Night's neck and Night shot a look at me and smirked.

" I'll be back for you wolfchild." Night smirked and then disappeared in mid air along with the man. Luke snarled angrily and punched the wall.

" DAME IT." He yelled and then he calmed down and looked at me and his eyes were a bright gold and he had fangs like Seth's but a little longer. He also had short black hair that was spiked up and his really eye color was a sky blue. He was vampire no doubt about it.

" Um..hi" I whispered and his head shot up to me and he smiled.

" Sup Silverest, I'm Luke Nightcast." He said and I went downstairs and he was taller then I though. He was about seven or eight inches taller then me and his skin was the same color like Seth's but a tiny bit darker and he looked to be 19 or 20.

" I'm Nicole." I said and he turned around and headed to the kitchen. I followed him and he took an apple from the counter and started eating it and leaned against the fridge. "What are you doing here?" I asked and he held his hand up and a minute later Drake's truck pulled and Seth bursted through the doors and he stomped into the kitchen and he looked angered at Luke.

" Luke what the heck are you doing here!" Seth yelled and Luke chuckled. Drake came into the kitchen and he looked as confused as me.

" Nice to see ya to little bro." Luke smirked and stood up straight and went to mess up his hair when Seth hissed at him showing his fangs. Luke chuckled again and looked over at Drake. " Nice to see ya too Drake." Luke said and Drake nodded his head.

" Um so your brothers?" I asked pointing to both of them and they nodded their heads.

" Yay we don't have the best brother relationship." Luke smirked and went to mess up Seth's hair again and Seth yet again hissed at him and crossed his arms and glared at him.

" You make me sick when I see you." Seth mumbled and left the kitchen and went to the living room.

" I haven't seen him in 500 years and he still hates me." Luke mumbled and leaned against the fridge again.

" So how old are you?" I asked and he looked up at me.

" I'm 1,942 years old and I look like a 20 year old." He answered and Drake went to the living room to see Seth.

" Why are you here?" I asked again.

" I've been hunting Darks all my life and been tracking down Night for most of it and I'm surprise to see you, Silverest, it's really an honor." He said and I nodded my head understanding.

" And how did you know what my inner wolf was saying?" I asked crossing my arms and he smirked.

" I can read people's minds." He answered and pointed to his head.