Chapter 7:

Next chapter YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if you see I don't have a name for this chapter. Sorry.

Now go read...................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

" Drake?" I said looking at my now blank screen. Man, I really got him mad. Oh, crap whats going to happen now?

" Hey, I heard yelling." Troy said and he sat down and looked over at my laptop. "Oh, your brother must of gotten mad."

" Yup." I mumbled and he chuckled.

" What's next he's going to come here." He said and I was about to laugh. OK, so Drake might just do that. That is if the old man lets him come up here, in which will never happen. Troy then sat back in his chair and crossed his arms. " So what do you want to do?" He then asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

" I actually have no idea." I said and he smirked. " Hey! I never had a guy come over before." I said annoyed and he laughed. I crossed my arms annoyed and glared at the laptop.

"Nicole!" Wendy yelled from downstairs and I sighed and got up.

"I'm coming." Troy said and I rolled my eyes. We headed downstairs and into the kitchen where Wendy was.

" Yay." I asked and she was writing down something on paper, she then ripped it from the notebook and handed it to me.

" Can you bring this to my kids, there out in the woods....hunting." Wendy said and I nodded my head and took the paper. I then shoved the paper in my front pocket.

" I'll come along." Troy then said and Wendy shook her head.

" Nicole can do it, it's not far. You can stay here." Wendy said and Troy looked and me and I smiled.

"Umm...ok then." Troy said.

" Aw, I'll be back." I laughed and he rolled his eyes, I turned and headed to the door. Once in the woods I shifted and caught Mason and Tyler's sent. Evan mustn't be out taking a run, maybe he's in the house somewhere. I wonder what Mason and Tyler are up to, and why they wanted to take a run. I sniffed the air and headed left following their sent, man there's a lot of trees out here.

*Well a not duh there's a lot of trees out here, it's a forest*

Well, what I mean is there's more then the woods back home.

*True.*

Where can they be?

*Don't look at me*

I can't see you, your in my head, wolf.

*Yay I kn-LOOK OUT*

I looked around quick only to be tackled to the ground by a wolf, a bit bigger then me. I quickly kicked the wolf off of me and turned around getting back up on my feet. I turned around facing the dang wolf who tackled me, the wolf had blonde color fur and green eyes. I never seen him before and he's not Tyler or Mason.

" Who are you?" He barked and I growled at him. " Who are you?" He repeated and then another wolf came out, this one had red fur and green eyes and it was the same size as the other wolf.

"Nicole." I answered and he stopped growling and turned his head to the side a bit.

" Nicole, Nicole,Nicole..." He kept repeating that to himself and then he looked up. "Silverest! Wow the Alpha wasn't kidding." He then said and I nodded my head. He then shifted into a kid about two years older then me with short cestnut colored hair and grey eyes, the other kid shifted and he looked just like the other one. I shifted also and looked around the woods to make sure their wasn't anyone else.