I Remember

I don't know why but I couldn't stop thinking about Robin. There was just something about him that I loved but I mean I can't think like that. He's married to the Queen, I can't be thinking like that what type of person would I be? I loved being with Colin, I know I love him but I don't know I wish I was with Robin instead of Colin.

Today was a routine day, so everything was calm. Everyone was busy which was good. Colin was overseeing everything so I went up to Zelena to ask if she needed anything. "Yes I need you to go into town to get me these things," she says as she hands me a note. I nod.

I walk out and I see Robin walking around the front garden. I try to walk past him without him noticing but failed since he called out to me. "Hey Robin," I say and he smiles. "Lana hey how are you?" I smile. "Good just going out to the town." He smiles "Is it ok if I join you?" My heart started to pound like crazy. "I don't know I mean.." He smiles. "Come on," he says and I sigh. "Very well then but you stay at my side," I say and he smiles. "Wouldn't have it any other way," he says and I smile.

We walked into town and I quickly grabbed all the things Zelena wanted me to get. We went into the forest then sat down on of the benches. "You like the forest?" Robin asks and I nod. "Yeah it helps me think." He smiles. "I love the forest, I feel like it's my second home," he says and I smile like crazy. We sat there staring at each other, he starts to lean in close to me and my eyes shot open. I back away.

"Im sorry Robin, we can't do this," I say and he walks up to me. "Lana, my whole life has been a mess, nothing ever makes sense to me but you're the one thing that makes sense and makes something inside me go crazy. Ever since I met you it felt like I've known you since the beginning of time." I smiled. "Robin..." I say and he slowly leans close to me.

"I know you feel the same way," he whispers to me. I look up and he's inches away from my lips. He caresses my arm and my heart is just pounding. He leans in closer to me and plants his lips against mine. Our kiss deepens within seconds and that's when I get a lot of flashbacks, no my memories, they're back. Robin and I back away and I start to cry.

"Robin..." I say with tears in my eyes. "Regina," he says as he caresses my cheek. "Love I thought you were dead?" I say and he shakes my head. "No your sister faked my death," he says and we kiss again. I had missed my Robin, he was my husband, my love, the father of my boy. I gasp as I back away. "Oh my gosh, everyone's under some kind of weird curse," I said and he nods. "I must find Emma," I said and Robin nods. We ran back to the palace and walked down to the prison and I see Emma laying there on the floor.

Jen's POV
I can't believe I've been stuck in here for three weeks. If it wasn't for Rhea coming in to see me once in a while I would feel like I was forgotten. That's when I see Lana and Robin. I gasp as I sit up. "I'm sorry I kissed Colin, I didn't mean it Lana," I say and she chuckles. That's when she unlocks the gate. I gave her a weird look.

"Emma it's me Regina!" She says and I gave her a weird look. "Lana are you ok?" She laughs. "Yes Emma, and the hell Killian is your husband why would I get mad?" I was confused. "Ok I don't understand what's going on," I say and she laughs. "Ok Rhea is your daughter, you have a set of twins, baby Robin is your Grandson Uzi, your husband is Colin well Killian, my son Tyler who is known as Ian is married to Rhea."

I was extremely confused. "Ok Lana, I get it you don't want me close to your man but this is too far to make all this up." She sighs. "Emma my name is Regina yours is Emma, we are all under some weird curse, this is my husband, he's is Tyler's father." She says and I'm still confused as can be. "Zelena is my sister and she was the one behind all this. Rhea is the true ruler of this kingdom." I gasp. "Yes Killian was a royal, then a thief then an FBI agent like you." I gasp. "What?" She nods.

"Yes Emma, I was out to kill you guys well mostly Rhea at first but we all became friends after I found out that love is the answer not vengeance." She says and looks at Robin. I was still confused. "Yes Zelena would use some kind of powder to make us forget our memories, that's what happened to Killian, he loves you." I sigh. That's when we hear someone walk down.

We look at the end of the hallway and we see Zelena. "Please Emma believe what I'm saying, and don't tell Zelena all this," she says and I nod. I stood there and she goes and throws dust to their faces and they fall. I gasp. "What were these two telling you?" Zelena asks and I panic. "She was saying that Colin let me go because I'm needed in the kitchen," I say and she nods.

"It's true those other servants are useless now go change and get back to your duties," she says and I nod. I make my way back to the room and I see Rhea there. She smiles as she hugs me. "You're back," she says and I nod. "How?" I smile. "Reg-..err um Lana let me go." I say and she gasps. "She did?" I nod. "Well Im glad, I couldn't live without having my best friend at my side," she says and I nod.

"Well Im a go change," I say and she nods. "Meet you in the kitchen," she says and I nod. She locks the door as she walks out. I start to change and I start to remember everything that Lana told me. Was it true? Was I married to Colin, was Rhea my daughter? I shook my head and changed. I made my way down to the kitchen and started on my chores.

I look at Rhea and I smile. I see Colin. She looks like his daughter. No this can't be? That's when I remember the connection Rhea has with baby Robin, I mean it makes sense and the fact that she felt like she always loved Ian. My mind was going crazy, but I had to figure this out. I needed to know if what Lana said is true.