A little Outing

I walk outside and I find Lacy. "Hey Emma." She says and I sigh. "Is there any way that I can like sneak out at least to get some fresh non royalty air?" She laughs. "Oh wait I need to know where Rhea is at." She smiles. "She actually fell asleep; I took her to her bedroom." I smiled. "Thanks." "I think I might know a way." I smiled. We walked to the back part of the castle and snuck out through an old entrance. "You want to go and explore the city?" I nod. She gave me a pair of sunglasses. "Here I'm pretty sure with these you will look like a tourist." I nod. We made our way through the city and my was it beautiful and huge. People were so nice and occasionally people would stop and look at me like if they recognized me but besides that I was loving the tour. Lacy and I sat down at a little cafe to enjoy a little dessert. "So what happened?" I sigh. "The Queen just told me that Killian is married and that my marriage with him isn't valid..." Lacy stayed quiet then sighed. "See that's the thing it's weird here, when a royal is but a small little thing he or she is set apart for someone of noble status and that's what happened with Killian and Flora. Killian never liked Flora, I know I was there throughout the whole thing." I gasp. "Once they turned 11, they got married but by their parent's approval not their own so that's why I said it's weird because they did but they technically didn't get married." I gasp. "I mean you married Killian Jones and that's my friend Killian but here..." I nod. "Lacy I don't know what to do I am so over all this, I just want to go back home and just solve cases and be back in my house." She sighs and grabs my hand. "I'm sorry." I nod. "Well hopefully you'll be able to go back to the states." I nod. "So how is California like, I've heard it's awesome?" I smiled. "It is I love it there, I was born there and I've been living there ever since."  She smiles. "Yeah it's a big state, I live in Southern California but there are so many things to do there, when it snows you can go up to mountains and during the summer you can go to the lake, the beach and there are so many amusements parks and museums, it's just incredible." She smiles. "No wonder you miss it." I nod. "I just I liked my life when I was just worried about solving a murder investigation and not if the Queen likes how I'm dressed." Lacy laughs. I nod. "Well I'm glad that I was able to distract you for a bit." We got up and left. We walked back to the palace and I hugged Lacy. "Thanks you're an awesome friend." "Hey gotta keep my friend's girl happy." I smiled. "You liked Killian didn't you Lacy?" She gives me a weird look. "What?" I give her my intimidating look and she sighs. "Yes I did, but that's all in the past now you don't have to worry about me." I shake my head. "I didn't mean it like that, did he know?" She sighs. "He wanted me to escape with him back when I helped him escape to the states but I was too scared to go." I gasp. "Yeah but hey if it wasn't for me not going you wouldn't have met him." I nod. "I'm sorry Lacy." She nudges me. "Hey don't sweat it, like I said it's all long gone and it was just fate that you two were meant to be together." I smiled and nod. I walk back into the palace and I went to Rhea's bed room. She was gone. That's when I hear a familiar laugh. Rhea was running around with another child. Who was that I wondered? I see Luke and Daisy chasing them and that made me laugh. I decided that I was going to look over some cases that I haven't been able to crack yet just so I can ease my mind. I walk up to my bedroom and I put the photos of the murder case all around the floor. That's when someone bursts through the door. "My God what is that?" I hear someone say and I look up and it's the king covering his eyes. "My work." He gasps. "Oh good heavens, Emma I would like if you could accompany me around the estate, well if you're not too busy looking at those disgusting pictures." I sigh and nod. I grabbed all the pictures and put them back in the folder. We walked out and let me say it was super awkward walking around with him. "So how is it like to work for the FBI?" "Tiresome but great." He nods. "You know I always wanted wanted my boy to take over this grand estate but he had a mind of his own and I guess he is now an FBI agent." I stayed quiet. "Imagine the horror I felt when I found out he married an FBI agent and became one." I got mad. "You know your son is a great person, is an amazing agent and a great father." He nods. "I bet he is." I give him a dirty look. That's when he gets a call and excuses himself. "I will be back." I look around the palace and I don't even know where the hell I was at. The palace is so huge I could literally get lost and not know how to make my way back to my room. Time passes by and the king doesn't come back. Figures, they just treat me like I'm a piece of a trash. I roll my eyes. I was so tired of this situation, I wanted to go home and be back with my Rhea and my Killian.