Friends?

It's been 2 months since Tyler arrived and it hasn't been that bad. He has actually grown on me. He's been very helpful around the palace and is indeed kind. He's helped me when we've attended events and also when my parents needed help with things. They have actually warmed up to him. He treats my siblings like they were his siblings and he's just amazing. I haven't forgiven him completely but he's getting there.

I have to admit that I feel as we are already friends. I mean there's no one around here who's my same age and he's just there you know. I don't know, it's like my gut is telling me to trust him in a way but then that I shouldn't.

Speaking of trust, today is a big day. Today is the day that I open the orphanage and Tyler is going to be my right hand man for the job. I walk up to the building along with Wendy to make sure everything was set and good to go for tonight's opening. As soon as I walked through the door I see Tyler there. "What are you doing here?" He smiles. "Just making sure everything is good to go for the opening." I smile and he bows.

"Thank you so much your majesty for entrusting me with this." I nod. "Even though we might have not met in such good terms I have grown to trust you Tyler and you are amazing with the kids, I'm sure you will be able to direct this place with compassion and love." He smiles. "Thank you your majesty." I shake my head. He smiles. "My apologies, Rhea." I smile and nod. We stood there and smiled at each other.

I coughed then walked away. Why was I feeling like this towards him? I walk out and sent Wendy away to grab me something to drink. I sit down on the swings that were scattered around the orphanage. I leaned back and closed my eyes. I was irritated but I tried to ease my mind.

As soon as I closed my eyes I thought of Tyler. I scoff and sit up. As soon as I open my eyes I gasp at who I see in front of me. "What are you doing here?" Tyler smiles. "I was wondering if I could spend some time with her majesty." I nod. "You may." He nods and sits down next to me. I don't know why but I got super nervous.

He leaned in closer to me and was staring right into my eyes. My heart started to beat a million times per minute. He looks at my lips then looks back at my eyes. I could totally tell what he wants to do. He caresses my face and smiles.

"I hope I'm not over stepping in any way Rhea?" He says in the most sexiest way. I smile. "Of course not." He smirks. "Good, then Im sure you won't mind if I do this." He says then kisses me. My eyes shot open when I felt his lips pressed against mine.

I wanted to pull back but I couldn't. I was so attracted to him that I just had to kiss him back. Our kiss deepened and I could tell he wanted more. I could hear his small moans and that made me go crazy. I never knew how much I desired him. I let go to catch my breath and Tyler smiles. "That was breathtaking Rhea." I nod. "Yes, it was." He smiles.

I get up and it hit me that I kissed him. It was a mistake. What the hell was I thinking? I turn around and sighed. "I thought we were friends?" He gets up and gives me a huge smirk. "Are you sure that's what we are, just friends?" He says as he looks at me seductively.

I half smile. "As for now yes we are, unless her majesty wants something more." He says as he pulls me closer to him. I couldn't help my urges, I wanted to be all over this man. I backed away and smiled. He smiles then bows. "I will see you later your majesty, do rest before the big opening." I nod.

"Good Day Tyler." He nods. "Good Day Rhea." He says and walks away leaving me alone with my thoughts. I sat back down on the swing. I was mad yet happy. For some reason I'm comfortable with him yet he irritates me. "Your majesty." I hear Wendy say as she hands me a lemonade. I smile. "Thanks." She nods. "It's time to go get your outfit ready for tonight's reveal." I nod. "Well lets go." I say and smile.

Tyler's POV
I couldn't believe that I kissed her. She was amazing, I mean I honestly wanted more of her. During the time that I've been here, I actually fell in love with her. She's just so perfect. Everything about her is just breath taking. That's when I remembered my plan and I couldn't help but feel guilty. That's when my phone goes off. It was my mother.

"Hello."

"Son, how's everything going? I haven't heard anything from you?"

I sigh. "Mom are you..."

"Don't tell me you fell in love with her majesty?" My mom screams.

"Mom, please..."

"If you don't kill her, I will do it with my own hands."

I sigh. "Mom please I don't think..."

"My boy has gone soft hasn't he?"

I scowl. "No I have not, it's just that Emma and Killian have been really good to me and Rhea.." I say with a smile.

She scoffs. "You did fall in love with her, didn't you?"

I stayed quiet.

"If you don't continue on with our revenge I will disown you as my son. So you either kill her or forget that I am your mother."

I sigh. I can't kill Rhea. "Mom."

"That's final, why don't you use that method that you told me. As you guys are together in bed stab her through the heart."

I shake my head. "Mom..."

"Tyler Mills, this is the last time. If you don't kill her, I will not only kill her, I will kill her parents and her stupid siblings, all in front of you so you can learn the hard way that love is weakness."

I gasp. "Please mother.."

"So will you be seeking revenge tonight? I heard the big opening for the orphanage is tonight. Why don't you take her out to a secret place during the night and kill her there."

I shake my head. I can't do it but then again I can't lose my mother. "Yes mom, I will do it tonight." I could literally see her evil smile once I said that.

"Good job my son, I knew you wouldn't disappoint me."

I sigh. "Now go get yourself all handsome so she can fall for you even more."

"Bye mom, I love you."

"Bye son, and remember revenge is always worth it."

I nod and hang up. I was so enraged. I can't kill her, I love her. I walked around the garden trying to come up with a different plan. I honestly didn't want to hurt Rhea or her family. They've been acting so nice with me despite the fact that I almost killed them. I sat on the grass and pondered on everything.

There was no way of getting out of this one. Tonight while Rhea and I are together, I will stab her through the heart. And in doing so I will finally fulfill my family's quest for vengeance.