Unexpected Capture

Time passes by and I decide to go and visit the lake in where we found Gracie's body. I sit down and sigh. "Were you just as scared as I am Gracie, to tell your love that you were expecting?" I said out loud and sighed. The water just stood still and that's when I felt a fresh breeze. Even though I'm scared to death to tell Killian I have too. I sat there and I was trying to come up with ways of telling him. As my mind was wandering I heard some voices nearby. I get up and I investigate. I look up and I see Peterson with a man. I gasp. This was a drug deal. I put my phone on silent and I call Killian. I try to get closer to see who the other guy was. As I was getting closer I lose sight of them. I turn around and I hear a voice. "Emma you shouldn't be here, what the hell are you doing here?" I gasp. "Um mister Peterson, I was just minding my own business." I say pretending to be scared. The other man points at me with his gun. "You've come to arrest me?" I shake my head. The man shoots the gun and I jump. The man grabs me and that's when more men come to the scene. "Well Agent Swan it seems that you have hit the mother load, you will now be a part of our team and will be our hostage." I gasp. Oh shoot this wasn't part of the plan. Couple of minutes pass by and I hear sirens. All the men book it and the man and Peterson stood still. I look up at Peterson and he's holding the shovel that I'm pretty sure he used to hit Gracie. Killian walks up to us and is pointing the gun at Peterson. "Agent Jones so good to see you." "Let Emma go Peterson." He smirks and the man slaps me and I fall to the floor. Killian gasps. The man pulls my hair to lift me up. I yelped as he pulled it. I scoff as I spit blood and that's when I give Killian a nod. I head butt the man and he falls backwards. Killian shoots nearby Peterson and he jumps. He starts to run and Killian tackles him. Other agents come and arrest the other man and Killian arrests Peterson. He picks him up. "I hope you have a good lawyer Peterson." He scoffs. They take him away and load him up and take him in. Killian comes running back to me and caresses my face. "My love are you ok?" I nod. He hugs me. "Oh I don't know what I would do without you." I smile. "Killian I have something to tell you." He smiles. "What is it?" "I'm..." "Agent Jones, Agent Swan, the director requires your presence back at base." We nod at the other agent. I sigh. Maybe after the case is officially over I could tell him. "So what is it love?" "How about we go and interrogate Peterson first then we can talk." He nods and gives me a kiss. We drive back to base and we enter the interrogation room. Killian places all the different case files from all the drug deals and money transactions that Peterson did. Peterson laughs. Then I place a picture of Gracie. "You can't prove anything." Killian nods. "It's true we can't prove that you killed Gracie but we can lock you up for all these things." Peterson laughs. "I can't believe you killed Gracie by chocking her and then you let her drown." "I did not kill her I just hit her on the head..." And he gasps. Killian and I smile. "Don't say anything mister Peterson." I look at the lawyer and laugh. "We have the shovel that will prove that he hit her on the head." He sighs. "She wasn't supposed to die I just wanted to shut her up and well I hit her and when I went to check on her she was still alive so I left her there." I grabbed him by the collar. "You bastard she was pregnant and since she was unconscious and it rained, the water dragged her body to the lake and she drowned along with her unborn child." He gasps. "I didn't know she was pregnant." Killian pulls me back. "This will have severe consequences agent Swan." I nod and scoff at the lawyer. "Emma didn't do anything or did she hurt you mister Peterson?" Killian asks and Peterson stayed quiet. We walked out and Killian grabbed my arm. "Are you ok, you never react like that?" "Yes it's just that it bugged me that he killed a mother, I just can't imagine..." I started to cry. "Oh Emma." Killian went and hugged me then kissed the top of my head. "It's ok he will now be spending the rest of his life in jail." I nod. That's when an agent comes and takes Peterson out of the interrogation room. He gives me a huge smirk as he walks away. I scoff and that's when I get a text. It was from Angie. "Khloe had her baby." I smile. "You want to go and see Khloe's baby?" Killian nods. "I think that sounds lovely, I'm pretty sure that will lighten up your spirits love." I nod and smile.