Out Of Control

I scoff as I look at my crystal ball. I look at Regina well Lana and continued to scoff. "I can't believe they almost kissed but thank heavens you were there to stop them." Lana smiles. "Good thing you told me," she says with a smirk.

She then starts to pace around my room which meant she was thinking. "So why don't you want them together?" I chuckle. "You're asking my why you don't want them together? Don't you see she is trying to steal your man?" Lana nods. "I mean yeah but what's it to you?"

I wanted to legit throw her off the balcony but I couldn't. I sighed then smiled. "Because I am your big Sis," I say. "And because this world isn't real," I say under my breath and Lana gasps. "What?" I shut my eyes and groaned. I just couldn't take this anymore. That's when Robin starts to cry.

"Oh for the love of God go and grab your grandson?" I say and Lana stood still. "My what?" I chuckle then smile deviously. "Yes dear Sis, that babe is your grandson." She gasps. "But how?" She asks while holding him. "Colin and I never had kids." I rolled my eyes, I was annoyed and so done with this.

I get some dust and blow it to her face. She stood still. I smiled because it meant it was working. She was forgetting everything, again. I do that from time to time, tell her my plans, tell her I'm her sister and that I'm not the queen but then I get annoyed and wipe her memory.

"Lana?" She jumps then stands straight. "Yes?" "Go get Rhea and have her nurse him." She nods. "Yes your majesty," she says and walks away. I was pacing back and forth with something lurking in the back of my mind. I didn't know what to do with this dilemma. I mean I can get rid of all of them.

That's when Robin, Regina's husband who is now my husband walks in. "You ready to go my love?" He asks as he gives me a sweet and tender kiss. I nod. "And little Robin?" I smile. "I sent him with the maid to be nursed." He gives me a smirk. "In that case," he says and pulls me in for a kiss. Our kiss deepens, and becoming more passionate. He was honestly an amazing kisser. As we were there kissing someone opens the door.

"Your Majesty, I couldn't find..." Lana says then looks up and stares at Robin who had turned as soon as he saw Lana. I look at Robin and he looked smitten and in love. Damn it, Lana wasn't supposed to see him. In reality he never died, Tyler well Ian's dad never died. I faked his death and erased his memories. He thinks he's married to me but in reality he was in love with Regina well Lana.

Robin leaves my side and walks up to Regina. He smiles and Lana smiles back. "I don't think we've met, my name is Robin," Robin says and Lana smiles. "Lana," she says. That's when my blood began to boil. "I see you can't find the servant that is nursing my son?" She is just staring at him and that's when she coughs, realizing what he had just said.

"Um yeah he's your son," she says in a disappointed tone. I smiled proudly at the sound of that. She then smiles. "He is so adorable, Robin oh I mean your majesty," she says and I scoff. "Just Robin," he says with a smile. I scoff. "Robby dear, say bye to our son, we must be going," he coughs then nods. "Yes of course," he says then kisses Robin on the forehead.

He then extends his hand to shake Lana's hand and when they shook each other's hand their eyes shot open. Crap. No they cannot be having flashbacks. That's the only thing I can't control. As it is having to deal with Killian and Emma, and Rhea and Tyler was a hassle, now I have to deal with these two. This is getting out of hand, if this keeps going I won't be able to control all of them.

"Robin, come on," I say and he laughs nervously. "Yeah, let's go," he says. I walk passed Lana and smile. "Do find Rhea, she needs to take care of Robin," I say and she nods. She walks away as we made our way out of the palace. As we are walking Robin stops me, "how come I never met Lana before?" I start to panic.

"She's the second in command to my guards, she's dating the captain, Colin Jones." His smile slowly fades. "Oh I see," he says. I lift my eyebrow. "Why?" He smiles nervously. "No nothing she just seems nice especially how she was taking care of Robin," he says. I nod.

"Hey so when you shook her hand, were you ok, you seemed to have gone away for a bit?" He laughs nervously. "No it was nothing, I just spaced out for a bit but nothing happened." I nod. "Ok then lets go," I say and he smiles. I didn't believe him one bit, I need to find out what he saw and fast.

Robin's POV
As we were making our way to our destination, my mind wandered off. I saw Lana and I together, it seemed like there was a special bond between us. But how? I had never met her before. I don't know but I was going to find out. I felt something different with her, something that I don't feel when I'm with Zelena.

I looked at Zelena and sighed. Maybe I shouldn't pursue this. She doesn't deserve this, and neither does our son. But I can't help it I have to find out. But how?