Princess Life

It's been nearly half a year that I found out that I have a grandma and that my family died. Not going to lie it's been horrible yet it's been ok. I mean it's still weird to accept the fact that I'm a princess. I still can't believe my parents lied to me about their past. If it wasn't for the fact that they were dead and I missed them I would be extremely pissed at them. I couldn't believe what my grandmother told me about my parents. I thought my dad was just an ex criminal that fell in love with my mother and became an agent like her but that wasn't the case. My dad escaped from this place and became a thief then cheated on my real mother and left with the one who I thought I was my actual mother. I can't believe my dad left with me and left this life. I get it that he wanted to escape but he came back to take me away from this life, that is not right. I didn't want to believe it but the facts were clear. It has been hard not thinking about Leia and Liam even if they were my half siblings I loved them dearly. I just had to continue on with my life here in Birmingham and forget about my life in the states and that's what I was doing. Anyways I'm sitting outside in the balcony and someone comes and covers my eyes. "Guess who?" I smiled. "Nicholas." He laughs. He then kisses me. Yes, ever since that night of the ball we started talking and became the best of friends and now we are a couple. I haven't forgotten about Roland but I will never see him again so I thought it was best to give Nicholas a chance. Anyways grandma has been very supportive with this and that made me happy. "How's my lovely princess doing today?" I smile. "I'm ok." He sighs and I sit down. "Still thinking about your family?" I nod. "I miss them and especially my mom I mean Emma even though she pretended to be my mother she did a good job of doing so." He sighs. "But hey at least you have your grandma and real mom here." I smile. "And someone who loves you." I smile and nod. "How about we go and explore the shore, that always cheers you up." I nod. We walk inside and we see my mom and grandma. "Where are you guys going?" My grandma asks. Nick smiles. "To the shore." My grandma smiles. "Be careful wouldn't want anything to happen to you both." My mom says with a weird look. I smile when my mom said that. "Bye my love." She says as she kisses my forehead. We wave and went on our merry way. We get to the shore and we explore it as we do every time we go and then we go and sit down. Nick hugs me and I smile. "Rhea you are amazing, have I told you that?" I shake my head. He then goes and gives me a kiss. I smile. "I can't believe everything that has happened to me these past months." He sighs. "I know for me I met you." I blush. We continue to talk and enjoyed of each other's company.