Looking For Evidence

The kids were at the school so Killian and I decided to do our own thing and start to investigate. We really didn't want anyone to know that Rhea was kidnapped because I didn't want anyone to find out about Killian's past well they knew he was a thief but I didn't want anyone snooping around. Killian went and did his own thing and I went to the lab to talk to Angie. "Hey Emma, what's up?" I close the door and lock it. She gives me a weird look. "Everything ok?" I shake my head. "Rhea has been kidnapped." She gasps. "Yeah she never came home last night and the person who took her sent us a video of her." She gasps. "Do you have it?" I nod. "Send it to me." I send it to her and she opens it on her screen. She watches it and she starts to cry. "This is horrible, who would do such a thing?" I sigh. "Killian says that's it's someone from his past." She gasps. "Angie only you, Jake, Killian and I know about this." She gives me a weird look. "You only know about his past past and well I wouldn't any one else to know more." She nods. "I will analyze the video and see if I can find any clues as to where this was recorded from." I smile. "Thank you." I walk away and she grabs my arm. "Are you ok?" I sigh. "I'm dying Angie my baby girl is out there with this psycho killer and she was just supposed to have fun last night and I mean I can't cry, crying will not help me in anything." She gives me a hug and I burst out crying. She caresses my head as I'm crying. "Don't worry Emma we will find Rhea and he will pay." I nod. I wipe my tears. "Thank you." She smiles and nods. I walk out and make my way to my car.

Killian's POV
Jake and I are in a car on our way to see the supplier. I told Jake because he's my partner when I'm not with Emma investigating. Yes, even though I'm an agent I still have contacts under the radar and I could find out about Jack. "How you holding up man?" I stayed quiet. "Killian?" We stop at a red light. "What?" Jake sighs. "I am furious that this dirt bag took my daughter, she was supposed to have a fun last night and seeing the video of her calling out to me and me not being able to save her destroyed me." Jake nods. "We will find her bro." I half smile. "I hope so." We get to a remote location and get off the car. "Killian my boy." I smile and hug Ted. Ted is the one person who literally knows everyone who's being searched from the FBI. He was a famous gang member, well leader of the gang. I did some time with him and well he owes me a couple of favors. He backed away after he hugged me. "Well you sure aren't that boy anymore." I laugh. "How may I help you?" He looks at Jake and points at him with a gun. "Who is he?" I gasp. "He's my partner." He gives me a weird look. "You can trust him." Ted nods and puts the gun down. "I'm sorry dude, I just have to watch my back." Jake nods. "My daughter has been kidnapped." He gasps. "He was taken by Jack Polanski." He nods. "Has there been any activity on him?" He nods. "He's been trying to recruit new people ever since you left all those years ago." I nod. "I did hear that he was going to meet with someone of importance but besides that he's been quiet." I sigh. "Don't worry Killian." I will let you know if I hear or see anything." I nod. "Thank you." We walk back to the car and I hit the steering wheel. Jake sighs. "Well I guess we have to figure out who he was going to talk to huh?" I nod. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. By me being pissed off and angry it won't help the situation at all. I turn the car on and we drove to another location.