Reunited

***Two Years Later***

(Sorry, not sorry)

Dear (Y/n), (Just cause :3)

Two years ago I probably would have thought that there was only happiness in the future. I was completely wrong. I’m still with Mark, but lately I haven't felt all too great. I’m depressed. I went to the doctor, (without Mark knowing), and he prescribed me pills, but I don’t understand how taking pills each day can help a mental illness. A wise man once told me that everyone at some point will go through depression at least once in their lives. I never expected it to be like this. It came out of nowhere; I used to be happy. Now I just feel like I’m not the same person. It’s weird. Mark couldn’t be any better! I haven’t told him about my depression, yet. I’m afraid.

I love you,

Charity.

As I got done writing the e-mail, I heard a faint knock on the door. My friends and I haven’t talked for months. Last I heard from Alma, she had gotten engaged to a man named, Matt Hudson. Rosie was last heard from when she and Jack broke up, but Rosie a year later has a series of games that she developed herself. Kylie moved in with two british guys named Dan and Phil, and Mark now has thirty million subscribers! I walk to the door and proceed to open it.

“You forgot your keys again, didn’t you,” I see Mark look at me.

“No,” Mark laughs, “I needed you to follow me.”

Mark grabs my hand and leads me to the passenger’s side. He opens the door for me, and I get in with no hesitation. Mark runs to the driver’s side, and pulls out of the drive way.

“Where are we going?”

“Somewhere,” Mark laughs.

“No dip, sherlock,” I say, laughing.

After about an hour of driving, we end up at the airport.

“What are we doing here, Mark?”

“Getting on a plane, I thought that was obvious,” Mark states.

“WTF!”

“We’re going to Idaho!” Mark shouts.

“Why?”

“Because.”

The plane ride was long, but thankfully Mark packed my laptop so that I could play on it. Even though it felt like the plane ride would never end, it finally did. Mark and I basically just cuddled most of the plane ride. When we got our suitcases, I followed Mark somewhere, and I saw all of my best friends running up to us, and we just hugged for a long time, I cherished these moments. When we broke from the hug, I asked a question.

“What is everyone doing back here!”