Meeting, Again

*I drew the picture*

I sat at my desk, finishing the sketch of Mark, while listening to my favorite song, Forever and Always by Parachute. It has been, about ten hours since I got the phone call from, Mark, and Alma has been texting me every once in awhile. When I got a text from one of my older friends, Kylie, saying that she saw the video, as well, and was asking why I left.

(Kylie: Ky Charity= Ch)

Ky: Omg, Charity you know, Mark?

Ch: Yeah...

Ky: WHAT, YOU NEVER TOLD ME!

Ch: You never asked about it...

Ky: YOU WERE DATING HIM, AND WHY DID YOU LEAVE HIM

Ch: Yes, and I had to focus on my life, and I wanted to go to college before i even thought of having him as a boyfriend, but I really miss him. And where have you been? I left like, four years ago...

Ky: I'm sorry,-

I was in the middle of reading the text, when I heard a knock on my door. I walked to the door, and put my hand on the doorknob. When the door fully opened I saw, Mark standing there in a tux, with a bouquet of tiger lilies.

"Why, hello-" Mark started, but I engulfed him into a hug.

"Mark, I really missed you." I say into his chest.

"I missed you, my little biscuit." Mark said, adjusting to the abrupt hug. Once we pulled out of the hug he handed me the flowers.

"These are your favorites, aren't they?" Mark asks.

"They are. you remembered?" I say, ending in a chuckle.

"Good, now why did you leave? You never told me..." Mark says, walking into my apartment.

"Sit down... this is going to be a long story..." I says sitting on the red couch. Once Mark sits down I begin to tell him why I left.

"Oh... so how was it, college I mean?" Mark asks.

*Flashback*

My first day of college was tomorrow, and I had mixed feelings about it. I felt happy that I was going to pursue art, but I also felt very upset. I was stupid to let Mark go, but I was following my brain. If I were following my heart, I would have to be in Los Angeles with Mark. Anyway, I should get some sleep.

~Next day~

I woke up around 5:30 in the morning to the sound of Mark singing "The Five Nights at Freddy's Musical: Night 2."

Something here seems foul.

Something here just reeks of blood and suffering.

Could it be these halls are echoing of DEATH?

We'll see.

In all my dreams I see, a maze of halls, with bloody walls, and countless scrawls reminding me 'It's me.'

By that time I had shut the song off and got up, and got ready to go to my first day.

~Two hours and thirty minutes later~

I walk onto the campus and feel like I don't belong, immediately. I just went up to the sign in booth, where a young woman was sitting.

"Hello!" The young woman said.

"H-Hi..." I say, being the socially awkward person I am.

"Name?" She asks, looking up.

"Ch-Charity Hope Williams..." I say.

"You are in dorm number..." She says, "104."

"Okay.." I say, turning around, "Thank you..."

I was right. I didn't belong, and my Dorm mate told me that every day. I had to room with this really popular girl, Kimberly. (Sorry if that is your name...) She was really pretty, and always was abusing me with words. She wasn't the only one though. Everyone in school did, and I had no friends at that school, the teacher even didn't like me. When I finally got out of college I was so happy and my life turned to the better.

*End flashback.*

As I was telling Mark about my college years, he started to tear up.

"Charity... I'm so sorry." Mark says, pulling me into a hug.

"It's... fine..."