And It was just going well.

(My friends in the picture above go in order from left to right. Alma, Kylie, Jannae (above Kylie), and Evelyn, (or Evie).)
About six months later, Mark was doing YouTube and I was doing YouTube. I had two channels, the first one being a gaming channel, and the second strictly for my music. I was so happy to be where I was. A happy life with my boyfriend, Mark, and with my channels both having over one million subscribers, this is the peak of my life.

As I was in the middle of one of my gaming livestreams, I got a call from my friend, Alma.

*A=Almond Joy C=Charcoal*

A: "Charity! Come quick! Kylie-"

C: "What happened?!"

A: "She's in the hospital!"

C: "Where are you?!"

A: "Still in Idaho, come fast!"

After hanging up, I broke down. Viewers of the livestream where asking what had happened, and saying sorry about what had happened.

"Hey guys, I-I'm going to have to cut this short. And just so you guys know, there won't be any videos out on either of my channels until I get back to L.A. My friend is in the hospital, and I have to go see her. Okay, anyways I'll see you gamers in the next one. G-gamers out."

As soon as I ended the stream, I cried. I cried, because I didn't know what was going on. I through the recording room's door open and went to Mark and I's room. Mark came in and saw that I had pulled out my suitcase and had my clothes drawer open, looking through my clothes.

"Ch-Charity? What are you doing?" Mark says, worry evident in his voice.

I run into his arms, and start to cry.

"A-Alma called, Kylie is in the hospital, I need to go to Idaho as soon as I can." I say.

"Have you ordered the ticket yet?" Mark asked, looking in my eyes. Those brown eyes made me feel a tad bit better, but I still felt as though I was half of myself.

"No.."

"I'll go order them, oh, and I'm coming with." Mark says, smiling. He walked out of the room, and I started packing.

I had a little bit of time to think, while Mark was ordering the plane tickets.

'Kylie is one of my best friends, and she is in the hospital. How, why? What would happen?'

"Okay, I ordered the tickets, and we leave at ten P.M.." Mark states, stepping into the room. I look over to the clock on the bedside table, and it reads two P.M.. He starts to pack, and I just start tearing up. I finish packing and sit on our bed. I put my head into my hands, and I start sobbing. Mark comes over and sits next to me, holding me in his arms.

"I don't know what to do, Mark. She's been hospitalized, and I'm not there with her; I'm trash."

"Charity look at me." I don't look at him at first, but then I give in.

"You are one of the most dependable people I know, and if you could be there with her right now, then you would be. You are not trash."

Before I can say anything, Mark kisses my forehead, and gets up to finish packing.

*Sorry for this huge time skip, but we're in Idaho*

Once we get off of the plane, we go to the baggage claim. We got our bags, and I started to look for Alma. I spotted Alma, and started to run to her.

"Almond Joy!!"

"Charcoal!!"

Alma and I collided with an 'oof' sound, and we hugged. We pulled apart after about five seconds, and smiled at one another. Mark had caught up to us, and gave Alma a hug.

"So... have you heard anything about Kyle?" I ask.

"Not a thing, they took blood work, but haven't said anything yet. The whole reason she's in the hospital was because she's started to faint, a lot. She's doing okay, though, but they wanted to take tests, and everyone's super worried." Alma says.

"I need to go see her." I say.

*Timeskip presented by my besties!!*

As we walked into the building, I got a feeling of sadness. We walked up to the receptionist and spoke.

"We're here for Kylie Lewis." Alma says.

"Room 306."

We walk to the elevator and take it to floor three. The elevator reaches the desired number, and let's us off. We walk down the floor to the number, and knock on the door. A doctor opens the door and let's us in. I Walk through the door and I gasp. Kylie looked so sickly. I rushed to her side, and said a simple, "Hello."

Kylie looked over at me and smiled a bit.

"Hi Char."

"We were actually just about to say what was going on." The doctor said.

"Okay." Alma says.

"Her appendix needs to be removed."

A/N: Hey guys! I am so sorry that I haven't been updating. I really have no good reasons, but I will be trying to update one of my stories everyday. I can't promise anything about The Trip, but Adopted by Smosh, and Summer Break will get up dated every other day, unless otherwise posted. Like I will update Adopted by Smosh tomorrow, and Summer Break the next day. Got it? Okay. But I will see you guys in the next chapter!
BUH-BYE!!!
~Markiplier45