The Rough Start

My story starts with me walking around to find a hotel to stay in for the two weeks I would be in Los Angeles. You see, now that I am eighteen I am traveling for summer break. I was in L.A. because I thought I might have a chance to see what a big town is like. I have lived in a small ass town my whole life, and this was finally my chance to explore; to finally find out what the world is like. As I finally spotted a hotel in the distance, I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around to look, and I saw that two guys were approaching me. They looked at me for a moment then broke the silence.

"Hey, sweet thang," the slightly taller one slurred. (SUITE LIFE OF ZACK AND CODY REFERENCE WHAT?)

"Uhh...I better be going," when I was about to leave, I was stopped by the taller one whom threw me up against a wall with a light 'oof'.

"Hey, we didn't say you could go yet," the shorter guy slurs.

Then it hit me; they're drunk. By the time I ended that thought, I was slammed up against the cement. I just laid there; because I felt as though I couldn't move. I had a couple of cuts on my back from being slammed onto the cement, and a couple bruises from impact, that I just knew were there. They were kicking my legs, but then they worked their way up to my stomach area and started kicking my stomach. From how violently they kicked, I started coughing up blood. In this situation anyone would feel helpless, anyone could feel like they were broken on the ground, so then, I decided to use the rest of the energy in my entire body to yell.

"HELP," I exclaim as the guys continue to kick my stomach. The shorter one tries to silence my screams by putting his hand on my mouth, and unsurprisingly; it works. I used the rest of the energy in my body to signal someone, and it began to look useless.

Once I thought that all hope was gone, I heard someone say, "Stop!" I thought for sure that it was one of the drunken men, but then I heard the men say, "SHIT! WE ARE GOING TO GET CAUGHT!"
You know when they say "you're not alone"? In the final moment of my consciousness, I definitely was. Then finally, after a minute, I hear footsteps near the alley way, so I do the only thing a sane person would do in this situation; I start to whimper. It was the only thing that I could manage, but some how; someone heard me. They ran over and started to ask me a handful of questions that I couldn't answer.
"What's your name? What happened to you? Are you okay?"
I couldn't manage anything other than a whimper, so I guess that they got the point. They picked me up, and the pain continues, but grows to be ten times as strong. I struggle to keep my consciousness, but in the end my fighting was for nothing.

____________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed that! Anyway, As always I will see YOU in the next chapter!

Stay Kawaii (I had to XD)

BUH-BYE!