The Youtubers

*THERE IS A PICTURE AND VIDEO.*

When I woke up in the morning, I heard loud talking.

'Mark must be making a video.' I smile and nod to myself, walking to the restroom. I look in the mirror, and see that my hair looks like it always does in the morning, an afro of craziness. I laugh at my hair, and realise that I don't have any clothes to change into.

"Ugh." I say walking down the stairs, but freeze when I look down into the livingroom. My jaw hit the floor as I realised who Mark was talking to. Mark was talking to... Pewdiepie, Marzia, Jacksepticeye, Ken, Cry, and last but certainly not least, Tobuscus. Mark noticed me and made a big deal about me being there.

"Oh my gosh guys look it's Charity!!" Mark practically shouted. I got so embarrassed that I ran up stairs into Mark's room and locked the door. I paced around the room listening to the voices coming through the door. I was really shy around people, unless I knew them.

'Why? Why did Mark do that?? I am such an awkward person. I should really be blaming myself instead of Mark so yeah... Why? Why, Charity, Why??' By this time I was on the ground shaking and panicking. Mark barged into the room with a butter knife in hand to budge the door open, and saw my shaking form on the ground.

"CHARITY?!" Mark cried out placing me on his lap. only then had I found myself crying. I started getting tired at this moment.

"M-Mark, I-I'm really tired." I stuttered.

"CHARITY, DON'T! QUICK SOMEONE-" Mark started but I fell asleep.

*Timeskip brought to you by the Evilicious Charity Williams >:D*

'Why does my head hurt so badly?' The thought kept running through my head as I tried to open my eyes. My eyelids felt like they were 400 pounds, and I couldn't get them open, so I was left to ponder what happened to my head. After what felt like hours, I could open my eyes. I opened them and realised I was in the hospital, and I wasn't alone. I turn my head (even though it hurt) to the left to find Mark holding my hand, with tears running down his face, but light snores coming from him. Looking at Mark broke my heart. I looked around the room and the memories came flooding back to me. I suddenly felt tears in my eyes, but I fought them, and fell back to sleep.

*Timeskip...*

I woke up to crying next to me I moved my left hand to my head and opened my eyes. I looked to the left and found Mark where he was before, but with his hands on his face.

"M-Mark?" I say in a tired voice. Mark looks at me with eyes full of worry.

"Charity! DOCTOR!! SHE'S AWAKE!" Mark yelled and ran for a doctor leaving me alone to think about why this happened. Right before Mark came in with the doctor, I woke up.

A/N Hey guys! Here is chapter 12 and chapter 13 is already in the works! So look forward to that, today or tomorrow! Anyway it is 12:30 here, in Idaho, So I will see YOU, In the next chapter,

BUH-BYE!!