He's Back...

MARK'S P.O.V

We sat on the couch, catching up, and watching Disney movies. I really just felt happy to see Charity again, it has been a long four years. Apparently, Charity was trying to talk to me, but I was in lala land.

"Mark?" Charity says snapping her fingers in my face.

"Wh-What? Oh, sorry. I was thinking." I say, looking at the dirty blonde.

"I was asking you how long you are staying here." Charity says, laughing.

"Uh, about that I kind of wanted to ask you a question, along those lines." I say, getting nervous, that she might tell me 'no' again. Charity hums in response, and I take both of my hands in hers.

"Charity, I don't want to have to leave you, again. It was really hard to let you leave the first time, because I never thought I would see you again. Charity, I love you. You are the night to my day. The River, to my John. You are the best thing that has happened to me, and I don't want to see you go again, so will you move in with me?" Mark asked, as he looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"I choose to..."

Sorry for the short chapter, but I just love me some cliff hangers! Also I regret to say this, but I'm pretty sure, that the next chapter, is going to be the ending... :'( Anyway, as always, I will see you in the next chapter.

BUH-BYE!