The Hotel.

Charity's P.O.V

I woke up in a foreign bedroom, and I started to panic, until I heard a familiar voice come from a different room. I get up from the bed and head towards the sound. Once I found I stopped dead in my tracks, at the mention of my name.

¨Charity isn't rude. She is actually really polite..." I listened for more, but Mark's voice traveled away from where I was. I knew it was wrong to eavesdrop, but I couldn't help listen in on what he said. I then realised my REALLY curly hair must be an afro from me sleeping, so I went on to find the bathroom. Once I found it I sighed at my appearance. I looked like I had a lion mane. I walked out of the bathroom to find Mark in the doorway, grinning at me.

¨Hello Charbear.¨ Mark says wiggling his eyebrows.

¨Cleo told you didn't she?" I said sighing. His reply was only the smirk that he wore on his face.

He kept staring at me until I responded.

¨Hello, Mark." I say rolling my eyes playfully.

"Charity, I was thinking-"

"Did it hurt?" I say quickly, cutting Mark off.

"Did, what hurt?" Mark asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Just keep on going." I say smiling.

"Okay? Anyway I was thinking that today, maybe we could take a walk to the park?" Mark said.

"Sure, Mark, but I have to go to the hotel and change before we go." I laugh at his nervousness.

"Okay, We can walk there then, go to the park." Mark said. After that we walked out of Mark's apartment, and went to the hotel I was staying at.

*Timeskip brought to you by Wilford Warfstache!*

Once we got in my room, I heard something blasting through the room. Once I listened to it more closely I realised my ringtone, Sad Song by We The Kings, was playing, which indicated that 1) I left my phone here, and 2) my best friend, Alma, was calling. I bolted to the last place I had my phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"CHARITY HOPE WILLIAMS WHY HAVEN'T YOU ANSWERED ANY OF MY CALLS???" Alma screamed. By now Mark was in the doorway smiling.

"I'm so so sorry! I was hanging with... a friend..." I wink at Mark when I say this.

"Oh I'm sorry, but may I ask who?" Alma asked being more polite. I look at Mark and cover the speaker of the phone.

"Is it okay if I tell Alma about you?" I ask.

"Sure." Mark says shrugging.

"Um... Markiplier..." I say and Alma laughs.

"Really, having another Markiplier marathon?" She asks.

"No, I-" I start, but Mark takes the phone and starts talking to Alma.

I look at Mark, but he left into the bedroom. He comes back in the restroom and hands me the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ch-Charity?" Alma says calmly. I hum in response.

"I... you... HOW?" Alma stutters. I continue by telling Alma the story of how I got to today.

"Wow. Charity when are you coming back?" Alma asked, and I sighed.

"Three days, but I'm not happy about it." I say.

"I understand, but you have to go to college and think about your future." Alma says.

"I know, I should probably go, I'll talk to you later, Alma." I say, sighing.

"Bye, Char." Alma says.

"See ya." With that I hang my phone up and start to cry.

'I know I have to think about my future, but I already have. I-I don't want to leave. I really like Los Angeles. Most of all, I don't want to have to leave Mark. I really love him. Mark is one of my heroes, he saved me that day in the alley, and I won't be able to repay him for what he has done for me.' Now I notice I'm balling, and Mark is right beside me trying to calm me down.

"It'll be okay, Charity. How many days do we have?" Mark asked looking into my eyes.

"Three." I mumbled

"Let's go to the park." Mark said smiling.

"I still need to change." I say looking at Mark.

"Okay I'll bring you your suitcase." Mark says, walking out of the restroom. He later comes back in with my suitcase, and places it on the ground. He walks out of the room, shutting the door.

*Timeskip brought to you by clothes?*

I walk out of the restroom and put my suitcase under the bed.

"Ready to go?" Mark asks, putting his phone back into his pocket.

"Always. I will always be ready to go anywhere with you, Mr. Fischbach." I say as we walk out the door talking about different things.

A/N, Hey guys! I have a plan for this story! :D Anyways, I will see you, in the next chapter,

BUH-BYE!