The Visit...

As I was walking I got a lot of time to think about my past. My family has always been there for me, except my own father. sure I would see him at Christmas and that was about it. One of the very few times he would come and see me without a reason, I was just about to tell him about my friends and open up. He just had to ruin that. He has audacity to tell me this,

*Flashback*

"Charity, you need to quit being so shy. I'm your dad after all." He says.

"No." I say between gritted teeth, "You are my FATHER!" I speak yelling the last word of my sentence.

He looks taken back when I say this but do I care? NO! After that I run to my room and started blasting F*ck Up by Shane Dawson.

*End Flashback.*

As I think about I slightly get more angry by the second. You see I haven't been thinking about this for year I somehow just pushed it to the back of my mind after never having that 'Fatherly figure' in my life. When he found out my mom was pregnant he pretended that I didn't exist and left for Alaska. Three years after I was born he tried to be there, but he failed. He was never there. He wasn't there for any of my Violin concerts, To tell me "You're doing just fine, Charity!", or to be there for me when I needed to vent to someone. Good thing my mom was a stay-at-home mom or else I wouldn't have my mom there for any of this either. My mom, she is a storm women. My brother and I didn't get along most of the time, she would tell me to stop teasing him but it was fun to tease him about who he had a crush on and what-not. My mom also tried her best to make us happy. After my first boyfriend, Zane, dumped I was devastated. I didn't know what I did wrong, and I will never know...

As I am getting nearer to Mark's apartment building my phone starts to ring with the ring tone being, Limelight by Boyinaband featuring Cryaotic. Before I answer I check the caller I.D. but it only had a number, signaling that I hadn't saved this person into my contacts. All though it is kind of risky, I answer.

"Hello?" I say as friendly as I can.

"Ch-Charity?" I hear the person crying from the other line, but confused to why this male knows my name.

'Wait who even is this?' I ask myself, internally.

"I'm sorry but who is this?" I ask confused.

"Ch-Charity it's me, Jared."

"WHat the actual fuck? Mark if you're pulling a prank on me I'm going to kick you in the teeth when I get there." I say crossing my fingers this was a joke.

"N-No it's actually me Charity!" 'Jared' exclaims, still crying a bit.

"Prove it. What did I say to you the day you told me about the move, and what action did I do?" I said grinning. This is how I'm going to catch him in his lie.

"You told me to get on with it, and you punch my arm slightly." Jared said after thinking about it.

"J-Jared?" I said holding in tears.

"Yes, ma'am?" He said in an English accent.

By this time I was in front of Mark's door, sitting against the wood, crying.

"J-Jared! I've missed you so much!" I said choking on a few of my words.

"Charity, I need to go see what my mom wants, bye." He said hanging up.

'Why are people acting so weird today?' I questioned in my mind.

I sat there sobbing into my knees for about ten minutes when I decided to pull myself together and to have a great time. I wiped my my eyes and looked at myself in my camera lens. It actually kind of looked like I hadn't been crying. I knocked on Mark's door and heard a faint 'Come in! It's unlocked!' I'm guessing Mark said.

I took one final shaky breath and put my hand on the door knob and slowly twisted it. Once I twisted it to the max I lightly pushed open the door, not having much strength after that sob fest. I opened the door and walked in. I shut the door behind me, but I noticed all of the lights were out. I walk into the living room only to be scared from people yelling,

"SURPRISE!" as all of the lights flickered on. I fell to my knees seeing my cousins and a familiar straight, black haired man, looking at me through a pair of glasses. (Not who you think it is.)

I start crying as I hear footsteps approach me.

"Charity? What's the matter?" I can tell by the voice it was Mark.

"J-Jared." I say, standing up and running to the tall male.

"Hey kiddo!" Jared said getting the wind knocked out of him as I hug him. After we get done with our hug I turn to everyone in the room analysing who was all here.

"IB!!" I yell running to my VERY short cousin.

"GARRY!!" She yells as I run into her and hug her with as much force I did with Jared. As I pull away I see Cierra right behind her.

"ITSY!" I scream running to give my taller cousin a hug. I turn away from the hug and see Mark standing there looking as happy as ever.

"Why did you guys come out here for me?" I say after all the screaming.

"We came because someone invited us over to help plan you a surprise party." Cleo secretly points into Mark's direction.

"J-Jared why are you here?" I say choking on his name.

"I got Invited by my neighbors to come to L.A." He said pointing in Cleo's direction.

"Hey, Mark's the one that said he could come to your party, also Charity, this is Jared?" Cleo said pointing to the tall black haired Jared.

"Yes." I say with a giant grin on my face, "Mark did you set this whole thing up?" I say catching a glimpse into his brown eyes.

"Most of it," Mark said still having that huge grin on his face, "Anyway nuff said let's get to partying!" Mark called giving high fives to Bob and Wade as I just noticed they were here.

*After the party*

The party was one of the most fun times you've had in a while. After everyone started leaving you ran to the door to say bye to everyone as they walked out. Jared was the last in line, when he came up to you he hugged you and whispered something into your ear.

'Talk to you later, kiddo.' Jared let go and walked out the door. I was about to walk out the door as Mark gripped my shoulder lightly and faced me towards him.

"Charity I have something to tell you..." Mark said whispering as he stood in front of Me. I looked into his eyes and could tell that he was nervous about something.

"Mark-" You tried to finish but you were cut off by Mark beginning to tell you what was going on.

"Charity. I have been so fascinated with you since I ever saw you in that alley-way. From when I heard your name to when I met your cousins. I have always been interested in what you would do next. Charity, I guess what I'm trying to say is... I really like you. As in I... I love you Charity." Mark said rambling until he got his point across.

"M-Mark. I-I love you. I've always loved you." I said crying into Mark's shoulder. I started to find myself getting tired and eventually fell asleep in Mark's arms.

OH MY GOSH IT IS SUCH A LONG CHAPTER! Hope you guys enjoy this! I am going to go to bed, and I will see YOU! In the next one!

BUH-BYE!