The Case

As I looked down at the case I feel myself on the train to feels town.

I immediately look away from the scene at hand. I go back to the bed I woke up and started sobbing. All three of the guys came over to comfort me, but I know I was too sad to be happy. Then Mark went over to the case and brought it back to me than asked a question.

"What was in the case, anyway, Charity?" Mark asked so I was going to show him.

As I was opening the case the guys were confused as to why I was sobbing as I let my pride and joy out of the case. When I get both zippers to both of the ends I open the case and look. My Violin is crushed when I open the tomb of my beautiful green Violin.

I look away as quickly as I could and bawled my heart out into the case. They were saying things like "It'll be okay, Charity," or things like patting my back and stuff like that. Then Mark speaks up.

"It is just a-" he started but I cut him off.

"No! It's not 'Just a Violin' I played my e-emotions into it! What does your channel mean to you!? You pour your soul into don't you?? Thats what I did with my Violin! It made it so I wouldn't..." I trailed off.

"Do what?!" Mark asked raising his voice a bit so I jumped I am very easily scared.

"Uhh... Erm..." I murmured.

"Spit it out!" Mark said playfully punching my arm just like I did with.

Jarod.

I sigh tearing up because I miss my best friend and come out with it.

"SELF HARM, OKAY?" I say in tears now.

"So let me get this straight you played out your emotions into a Violin?" He asked kindly.

I nodded my head so that I wouldn't have to say anything.

"Okay, I'm sorry, Charity." Mark sincerely apologised and then asked me questions.

"So Charity how old are you again?" Bob asked.

"I am eighteen and my birthday is July twenty-first-" I got cut off when Mark started yelling.

"HOLY CRAP," Mark was yelling quite loud, "YOUR BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!"

'It is? Wow how long have I been out?'

"Hey guys? How long have I been out?" I ask as seriously as I can.

"Umm... (Thinking noises)... A week now right guys?" Mark asks.

"Yup!" Bob and Wade say in unison.

"WHAT? I only have one more week in L.A.? Aw man, this day is just great!" I state sarcastically.

"Hey Charity? We are going to go to the store we will be back, okay? Are you going to be okay while we are gone?" Mark asks, worry spreading over his face.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Go have fun!" I lie.

'They need to go to town so I will just play my Vio- Ugh! What am I going to do I'll just text one of my friends I guess.'

Mark's words brought me back from my thoughts.

"Okay... If you're sure. We will be right back!" He calls leaving the room.

A couple minutes later I hear the door shut, then I go find my phone but no avail.

I couldn't find it anywhere so I sit down and think about what I was going to do so I pull out my sketchbook and sketch the broken Violin in its tomb. When I get done with that I try to find my phone once again but it is nowhere. Then a thought comes to mind.

'Did my phone get stolen?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Master at making Cliffhangers!

P.S. I will try to update everyday or even twice a day but it might not work out because once again my cousins are in Idaho.... so yeah...  

But as always I will see YOU in the next chapter!

BUH-BYE! :D