The Next Day

Charity's Point of View

I woke up in a mess of limbs, not knowing which ones were mine. Once I finally found my own limbs, I quietly got out of bed. Once I successfully got out of the mess, and didn't wake Mark up, I went to go practice my Violin. I found my music binder, and got my Violin, and went out into the recording room. (Sound proof..) I pulled out my beautiful green Violin named Evelyn. I checked my tuning, and found that it was mostly in tune, and picked out the song I would be playing. Then I had a thought, why not upload this to my YouTube? So I set up the camera, and greeted my fellow musicians. (What I would call my subscribers,)

"Hey guys, sorry that it's been so long since a new video, but I'll be explaining why, in the next one. Anyway, in this video, I will be playing "21 Guns" by Green Day. Enjoy!" I finish off my sentence by lifting my Violin, and getting ready to start.

~~Look up 21 Guns on Violin and listen to it please!~~

As I'm holding my last note, I feel like I nailed it.

"Well, anyway guys, I hope that you enjoyed the song, and I will explain myself in the next one, musicians out!" At that point I end the video, and play "The Prayer," on my own time.

###########

I end the song and hear a subtle clapping behind me, so I turn around. Mark, of course, was standing in the doorway, tears in his eyes.

"Wow, Charity. That had so much emotion put into the song, why?" Mark asked, enveloping me into a hug.

"That's the last song I play at the last concert I got directed by my favorite Orchestra teacher, Mrs. Winder." I say, smiling.

"So, why are you smiling?" Mark interrogates, confusion spread throughout his features.

"I'm glad that she got the chance to retire on her own terms." I say, smiling.

==========

A/N

Yay, new chapter up! The chapters will be more frequent, but just don't get mad at me please mad at me, I really am trying! Anyway guys, I will see you guys in the next chapter, BUH-BYE!

~Charity, P.S. here is something to make you smile!

 here is something to make you smile!