Confessions.

~~MARK'S P.O.V~~

I hear gentle snores as I am rocking Charity, trying my best to calm her down. I look down and smile to myself. Charity had fallen asleep, I guess I calm down. Chuckling to myself, I pick the dirty-blonde up and pack her to my bedroom. When I put her sleeping form into my bed I watch as she nuzzled into my pillow. I pull the blankets up onto her arms. I grab one of my pillows, a blanket, and some pajamas before I walk out the door. I put on my pajamas and get myself situated on the couch. After about an hour of pondering what Charity and Jared's back story was. I would have to ask her in the morning. I felt myself getting sleepier and sleepier by the second until I finally let myself fall into a deep sleep.

~~Four A.m.~~

~~Still Mark's P.O.V~~

I am bolted awake by someone screaming. On instinct I run to my bedroom only to find the door in my face. 'I must've closed it last night. OW!' I think to myself as I rub my forehead. I quickly remember why I ran to my room and quickly open the door to find Charity crying into her knees.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I say sitting next to Charity, engulfing her into a hug.

"I-I had a n-nightmare..." Charity said, trembling.

"You want to tell Markimoo about it?" I said, making her laugh a bit.

"I-I might as well." She said, while fixing her posture. "It all started when I was conceived. My dad never acknowledged me, unless it was Christmas. He never really was there when I needed him. My mom, Cassandra, is a different story. She was there by my side whenever I needed it. She always knew how how to put me into a good mood. When the terrible happened. She got a tumor in the left side of her thyroid gland. I was crushed because I thought..." At that she started to choke up on her words.

"I thought I might loose one of my heroes. After two or three years of getting it put off to wait for it to turn to Cancer, my mom went into surgery. *Sigh* That was the day my mom's voice would never be the same. Her left vocal cord got paralysed." She said, looking away from me to the window. "Now that that's on the table, the nightmare." Charity said, looking into my eyes.

~~Charity's P.O.V~~

*Telling Mark her nightmare, you can skip it if you want it is the same one from chapter 4*

I was back in my old school, In homeroom with Mr. Hillman, when I was only 13, a teenager with feeling for her best friend... but he would never get the chance to know.

"Charity?" Jared, my best friend..., asked me impatiently waiting for an answer.

"Hmm? Sorry I was in lala land..."

"Oh. Umm I need to tell you something..."

"JARED SPIT IT OUT MAN!" I say playfully punching him, which makes him laugh. Though the smile goes away immediately as he starts to talk.

"Ch-Charity," he says tears forming in his eyes.

"Uh- uh Jared I didn't mean it I just was trying to get you to smile!" I say starting to cry softly.

"Charity I'm moving... to Wyoming-" He started but then I cut him off.

"WHAT?! YOU'RE JUST UP AND MOVING AWAY FROM IDAHO? WHY JARED YOU CAN'T WE PLANNED FOR HIGH SCHOOL! JARED DON'T LEAVE PLEASE!" I pleaded.

"Charity I have no choice." Jared said in between sobs.

~~Mark's P.O.V~~

Now that I see what Charity has gone through I feel like I should protect her. We sat there for a while just talking and the occasional laugh here and there. Charity then layed back down on the bed and started to fall asleep. After she was asleep, I placed a small kiss on her forehead before leaving the room and laying on the couch thinking about how lucky I am for everything I have. After about five minutes of that I finally drifted into a deep sleep.

A/N! Hey guys! I know I said that I would try to update every saturday but my cousin, Cierra, Or also known as Whyyougottaberude on this website. So anyway I hope you like that little chapter, oh and by the way that little bit of back story is ALL true. Any ways as always I will see YOU! In the next one.

BUH-BYE! :D