Four Years Later

It has been six months after I graduated college and right now, I was pursuing my major. My major was art. I was drawing a man that looked very familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. He had black, curly hair, glasses, and brown eyes, that anyone could get lost in. As I was drawing the mysterious man, i got a phone call from, Alma.

"Hallo?" I say into the phone.

"Charity, I know you don't get on Youtube very much anymore, but go to Youtube and look up a video called, "Find Girliplier," anyway I have to jump off the phone, see yeah!" Alma says, hanging up.

"What, the?" I say, getting my laptop. I search, not even five letters and the suggestion pops up. I press enter and wait for it to load. Once it loads I look at the first video. I click on the video, and it loads almost immediately. Then a male's face pops up and I recognize it. The memories slowly, but surely, come sneaking up on me and soon was a flood depriving me of air.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and I need some help. Four years ago I posted a video telling you about a girl named Ch-Charity Williams. About, four days after that video got uploaded she went back to Idaho, because she wanted to go to college. Now that's where you guys come in. I need help to find this beautiful girl, this is what she looked like back then." Mark says holding up a sketchbook with a drawing of me. The sketchbook, was the one that had the picture I drew of him when I was thirteen.

"Now, I have no Idea if she has moved away from Idaho, but that's where her family is. Guys, you have no idea how much I love, Charity. She's like the moon to my stars. Anyway, I will see you, in the next video. Buh-bye!" Mark fended the V-log and I hurried to call Alma. I typed in her number, and hit call.

Ring-Ring.

"Hello?" Alma says.

"Alma, when was that video posted?!" I ask in an anxious tone.

"Uhh... like a hour ago, I think," Alma said, "Look on your social medias. I have to go, see yeah." Alma said hanging up.

'Okay, then...' I think, as I log Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr. Once they all load I have tons of notifications. I look on Facebook, first, and I go to the Markiplier Facebook page. He posted a post thirty minutes before I logged on, so I read it out loud.

"Hello everybody, I got told by a woman, by the name of Alma, that the woman I was trying to find, now lives in Europe. No need to keep looking, because-" I say, before getting cut off by my phone. I answer the phone, not looking at the caller I.D.

"Herro?" I ask.

"Charity?" A male asked over the phone.

"That's my name," I say, "and who are you?"

"It's me, Mark." Mark says into the phone.

"M-Mark?!" I say choking on my words. At this point, I was starting to tear up.

"Yup." Mark says, chuckling, all though I can hear him sniffing in the background slightly.

"Mark, I want to see you again." I say trying to hold back tears, but soon failing.

"Charity... don't cry... please." Mark says sniffling, louder.

"As, I was saying," I say, wiping my tears, "I want to see you..." I say sighing into the phone.

"Already working on it." Mark says, laughing.

"What?" I say, confused.

"I'm coming to see you," He says, zipping up something in the background, "whether you like it or not."

"You are?" I say, smiling, from ear to ear.

"Yeah, a little bird tweeted me your address." Mark, says, chuckling.

"And who was that ?" I say, laughing, already knowing who it is.

"Uhh... Classified information." As the sound of a door shutting in the background.

"Mark are you leaving right now?" Hoping the answer was yes, because I wanted to see him as soon as possible.

"Uh... I better go, bye Charity!" Mark says, ending the call.

"Okay?" I say ending the question, with a small laugh.

A/N Hey guys! The book is getting to the end. :( But let's only focus on the happy! 26 Favorites and 273 reads? That's truly amazing! Thank yoy guys so much, and as always, I will see you in the next chapter.

BUH-BYE!